Joey Adams Review Today

citylaw1
This topic is 3749 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Joey looks adorable. I am tempted to arrange a meeting in NYC. It's been quite awhile since I was intrigued by a new review from an established reviewer. I may have to take the plunge here. Any other experiences with him to share?

The review comes across as rather bogus, actually—like a press release.

Although his other reviews are also written in the same wink-wink style, so perhaps it's legit and City will have the unparalleled pleasure of discussing comparative religion.

Well I am now totally confused with posters. What do you people want from a review, a first time review is from a well established reviewer and you have the gall to think the reviewer is the gentleman. There is just no pleasing some of you. Reviews are too long, reviews sound like a press release, review is too short, the review sounds like a flake. As person who writes reviews all the time and in fact I had two of them posted the same day as this one, it is totally unfair to call out this review. A review is simply the reviewers reflection of his own personal experience with the gentleman. Much like restaurant reviews we all have our own tastes, so reviews can only go so far to help the person along. While maybe I can citylaw asking if there is any more experience, really a review from a well extablished reviewer should hold some weight at least to the point you can contact the gentleman and get answers to your own personal needs for we all really do expect something different.

Seriously I have to wonder after writing well over 50 reviews and I think at least a dozen this year alone, I have 3 more coming, what is the reviewer suppose to do.

Citylaw1 good luck on Joey here really does look like a fine young man and well worth a try. Please let us know your experience but obviously from a few above expect some critizism for that is what some do best around here.

Citylaw1 good luck on Joey here really does look like a fine young man and well worth a try. Please let us know your experience but obviously from a few above expect some critizism for that is what some do best around here.

Amen, Bart! Well said.

PS: I have been with Joey Adams, didn't write a review, however, I DID find him to be a very cute, intelligent, and enthusiastic sexual companion. I'll see him again when work takes me back through NC.

Well, as the reviewer in question, let me say I only wish I could be mistaken for the service provider! Joey is not a stranger to this business, but he has been out of it for awhile. Actually I think I did a review of him back then as well.

I happened to be looking for someone for a trip I was making to Raleigh and was pleasantly surprised to find Joey had returned. He remembered me and many details of our previous visits. I will say in his younger years while he was cute he could also be a be flaky at times. That's the old Joey. That's why I wanted to do a new review to let people know that he really has grown up, but still cute and fun to be around. He really does converse well on comparative religions now. And as for his interest in the arts, that has been long-standing.

If he lived closer to me and I had more pennies in my piggy bank I would see him as often as possible. He may not be for everyone, but he certainly made my night.

Feel free to ask any questions, although I don't go looking in the forum every day, so don't take a lack of instant replies as proof of anything. Other than that, chill out, guys.

• 1 year later...

Archived