Vitsa Video Marcel at Adonis

Irtwo
This topic is 4190 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Heard that the famous Marcel, the Vista Video star, will be at Adonis lounge tonight. I'll have to check that out, would like to see what he looks like in person.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_cw3nwHF2m1g/SwfrgSOfFGI/AAAAAAAAOY8/UxAfbBmJ_sQ/s1600/vlcsnap-00005.jpg

Yes, the other Paragon guys that did come did put on quite a show - both on stage and among the audience. It was very crowded on Sat. I agree with tsgaro, wish the bar was bigger -- or a least wider! lol But I guess that's the trade-off for location.

I also appreciate all that the Adonis Lounge does. I always have a good time at the Wed/Sat events at the Evolve bar (and also at the private party on the last Saturday of each month at a separate location). The Lounge's previous location at a bar in Greenpoint, Brooklyn, was much larger and offered more space and a bit more privacy (plus food, to ease in the absorption of all the alcohol!), but as Irtwo said, the trade off for the Manhattan location and convenience (at least for most people) is the space. Not unlike most real estate in New York City. :-) I'd suggest the private once monthly shows if you want more privacy and space for lap dances and 1-on-1 time with the dancers.

Yes, the other Paragon guys that did come did put on quite a show - both on stage and among the audience. It was very crowded on Sat. I agree with tsgaro, wish the bar was bigger -- or a least wider! lol But I guess that's the trade-off for location.

So I went to Adonis on Wed. night for the first time. I agree with the posts that the space is tight but that is kinda cool as it allows you to rub up against almost anyone you want to. The boys are almost forced to engage with everyone there. Yes the lap dance room is not private at all, but it didnt seem to me like it inhibited anyone from enjoying themselves. I enjoyed myself too. Too bad I had an hour ride to go home, but at least there was little traffic at 2am.

Archived