BJ Roosters Atlanta

smooth899
This topic is 4139 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

[QU OTE=Atlantagaguy;831138]I don't think they have move. Last time I was there the bartender stated the city was being very differcult. If they have moved its just down the street. I think parking is going to be a bitch on weekends in ther new location.

They have not moved and will not have moved by next week. That does not mean you cannot enjoy the beautiful young men who dance there. I highly recommend James (ex U.S, Army) and Osama (GT graduate student).

• 1 month later...

Stopped by on Sunday evening. Still in the same location. It has been a few years since I visited BJs and I was impressed by the upgrade in talent. That evening, there were at least a dozen dancers covering all the spectrums from twink to jock to muscle guys. Most were very good looking. One startling aspect was that private dances are considerably cheaper at BJs then Bliss or SR. And, the dancers seemed much more 'appreciative' of tips.....however, the private dance booths leave much to be desired.

I was in Atlanta over the weekend and went to bjs. I totally agree that the talent has gotten better. The bartender also told me that they would be moving into their new building in three weeks. Apparently the new bar will be two levels. The lower level will be where the dancers perform. Upstairs will be a dance club. When I drove by the new building there was construction work going on so that was a good sign.

Archived