Body Trimmers

TruthBTold
This topic is 4178 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I wanted to ask the professionals (tho the general public can always chime in) a question on this subject. I am hairy and always am looking for ways to tame the shrubbery for intimate encounters. I did a search here a while ago on the subject. I found some answers recommending trimmers but I found the recommended ones hard to use or because of the generally low price of the trimmers apt to break easily. So I thought that I would try to find a professional grade trimmer that could be used. I found a trimmer (Andis 64850 Ceramic Bgrc+) that got raves on Amazon when it is being used to give a haircut or trim a beard but neither the reviews nor the product site say anything about using it near, um, more sensitive areas. Has anyone used that product for body trimming and found that I would still have a penis after using it. Also, do you use particular of the guards that are provided? Or have you used other similar products that you can recommend. I and my butt hole thank you in advance.

this is what i use on clients good strong motor

http://www.amazon.com/Wahl-Professional-8685-Classic-Clipper/dp/B00011K2BA/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1354998997&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=wahi+peanut

if hairs growing up the shaft or want to get into tight areas i use this

http://www.amazon.com/Braun-Cruzer-Definition-Precision-Trimmer/dp/B004UKSLFC/ref=sr_1_5?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1354999159&sr=1-5&keywords=braun+cruzer

I have the philips but found the motor is stronger in that wahi peanut it also comes in a rechargeable model as well

I've had the Wahl peanut for about 10 years and I love it, but I just use it for my face. I've almost never trimmed anywhere else. I like it because it uses wall power, I've never liked battery operated devices, either rechargeable or regular batteries.

same here. rechargeable stuff imo always seemed to be under powered. since i keep a buzzed cut the peanuts powered enough to cut the hair on my head too

• 3 weeks later...

haven't used the Andis 64850 Ceramic Bgrc+ but it looks like the other trimmers I know well.

yes use a guard to start.

in fact, if youre cutting hair around your dick and youre SUPER hairy, maybe use some scissors first. hard for me to rec that for sure since I havent seen you. but I have def used scissors on very hairy men before starting with clippers in that area.

which brings me to another point, if you are concerned about cutting your cock off, maybe you should have someone else trim that area for you. its not only safer if youre already nervous, its also a cool trusting challenge, and its very intimate, and its hot, and you'll probably get a blow job afterwards.

I'm with JosephGA, I too find the clippers with plugs to be wayyyy better in power than the cordless ones.

• 2 weeks later...

Suggest you avoid the Andis clippers.

It is a sturdy and reliable device, but the teeth on the ceramic guards are surprisingly sharp. If you're not very careful you can easily hurt yourself, even clipping the hair on your head, let alone clipping the hair around your more sensitive parts.

Archived