A Very NAKED New Year's Eve Party in NYC

edjames
This topic is 4191 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This event popped up this afternoon, so I thought I'd pass it along.

This is certainly the venue to watch the ball(s) drop on New Year's Eve in NYC!!!

Has the Canada/USA border shifted in recent weeks?

You are hereby invited to Daniel Nardicio's 10th Annual

NEW YEAR'S EVE MASKED BALL

DEC 31st

New Year"S EVE

Doors Open 10PM - 4AM

This event is clothing Optional.

Men Only.

TOTALLY NAKED DANCERS

3 Hour Open bar (Vodka, Gin, Whiskey from 10PM - 1AM)

Cash Bar After

NUDE WAITSTAFF

Serving ***** d'oerves until Midnight

30 Lexington Ave BTW 23rd and 24th - 5th Floor

Tix Available at: http://www.dworld.us

There will be a limited number of tickets at the door.

I've been to that venue many times, which is privately owned duplex residence of a Hot Greek guy ( I believe his name is dimitri) who is Very anal about cleanliness in his appt. So much so that he practically stalks you to make sure you follow the house-rules.... Although there have been some hot guys at his events, the atomsphere takes away all the fun and spontaneity. However, for a Holiday event, its worth the price, and who knows, maybe you can get some after party fun with a staffer ?

Wow Ed. This party sounds like THE place to be! Thanks for sharing the info. Now, if I could just find a way to go to NYC on NYE without the MRS. :)

JB, to set your mind at ease, the venue is not that large, and the parties I have attended there were NOT well attended. However, this is a New Year event and people look for places to go, so it might be different. But as I said, I have often found the atmosphere at these events "intrusive" and stressful... so i'll be passing on this one.

Archived