Another Hot Cop

Walker1
This topic is 4211 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Another shooting/killing, now in Wyoming and photo of another hot cop. Where are these cops-I never see any of these??

http://www.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_404h/2010-2019/Wires/Online/2012-12-01/AP/Images/Wyoming%20College%20Killing.JPEG-0ea20.jpg

Where are these cops-I never see any of these??

The cop with the white T shirt on is packing some serious guns. His forearms alone are amazing....I have gotten pulled over a few times by police that were this hot. Twice in the city, once in West Hollywood by the Sheriffs, and once by a Highway Patrol officer, and most recently in Fort Luaderdale. I got out of every single one, and I must say that I enjoyed the encounter.

yeah, BVB...you're killin' me, man!.....details, we want details!

Yup! I see the cop in the white tee and imagine him pulling me over for a traffic stop and me offering him a blowjob to go free!! Unfortunately the few times I was pulled over -twice was by a fat lady cop and once by a fat balding guy. I never have the luck.

Archived