Tuesday Night in NYC

geoffk
This topic is 4189 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So I spent the night there and here is what i found.

Boots & Saddles, approx 6pm to 8pm - 1 dancer, but wow his name is Will and he is beautiful

all muscled and big and very friendly, the place isnt big (on Christopher near 7th) but he must have said hello to every person there.

I would go back to see him again. Left there about 8, told there would be a drag show next.

Went to Rawhide, 21st & 8th, Mike the bartender is very nice. The dancers were fair at best. Mostly danced on the makeshift platform

and did not make much of an effort to talk to the crowd in the bar. I only stayed for 1 drink, i even forgot about my free 2nd one.

So I went to Splash. 50 w 17th. I will say that the bartenders were beautiful, prancing around in their form fitting shorts.

I dancers i guess came out around 10 maybe. They perform on platforms for what seemed a very long time.

They didnt seem worth engaging so I had my two drinks and left there too.

So thats it nothing too exciting at these places on a Tuesday.

Was at Splash last night after celebrating a friend's birthday at Aldea across the street. Didn't realize it was Twink Tuesdays at Splash. Shirtless bartender Pete was very cute and hot and looked sexy in his daisy dukes. All the dancers were cute and seemed fairly approachable if you wished to slip them a tip (or your phone number). There was a hot spanish boy who was on his belly most of the time grinding the dance platform with his cute little arse in red speedos. Gorgeous. The others seemed a little like mini-me versions of Taylor Lautner. Cute and muscly but not really my type. Might be worth checking out again on Sunday when i think there is the malerevue mentioned elsewhere in this forum :)

Great to have another different venue to admire these hot gogo boys :) (Just wish more of them were available off site!)

So I spent the night there and here is what i found.

Boots & Saddles, approx 6pm to 8pm - 1 dancer, but wow his name is Will and he is beautiful

all muscled and big and very friendly, the place isnt big (on Christopher near 7th) but he must have said hello to every person there.

I would go back to see him again. Left there about 8, told there would be a drag show next.

Went to Rawhide, 21st & 8th, Mike the bartender is very nice. The dancers were fair at best. Mostly danced on the makeshift platform

and did not make much of an effort to talk to the crowd in the bar. I only stayed for 1 drink, i even forgot about my free 2nd one.

So I went to Splash. 50 w 17th. I will say that the bartenders were beautiful, prancing around in their form fitting shorts.

I dancers i guess came out around 10 maybe. They perform on platforms for what seemed a very long time.

They didnt seem worth engaging so I had my two drinks and left there too.

So thats it nothing too exciting at these places on a Tuesday.

Archived