Jeff Stryker at Boardwalk

CGFD
This topic is 4204 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hope some of our Florida folks will check out Jeff Stryker's rare live appearance at Boardwalk and report back to the rest of us. Details please!! Did he just stand around to hock his autograph and merchandise, or was he fun? Inquiring minds need to know!

THANKS and Happy Thanksgiving to all.

I saw Jeff on Wednesday night at Boardwalk. First of all, he's got a great body for his age and is very well hung. I just found him to be shy, or out of it, or not interested in being there. He was introduced on stage, and the drag queen host asked him some basic questions (how do you like Florida, etc), and he just gave one word responses. It was as if he was really shy or just didn't want to be there. He wasn't engaging the crowd at all. He did sign autographs and pose for pictures with fans near the pool table area.

Thanks for the pics. The cock is still hot. The face.....well its the face of someone in their late 40's and pretty much as one would expect.

It reminds me of the bar my friends and I frequented in high school and college. Danny was the bartender for all of the years and it seemed appropriate. 20 years later Danny still bartends there and it's just awkward.

Archived