Reporting a Connection-Quicky in Bangkok

12is12
This topic is 4173 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi Guys,

Re my previous thread requesting recommendations about a six hours connection in BKK, I'm glad to report the ayes have it.

Timetable (jotted it down just for you guys):

touchdown - 18:25

plane at complete stop - 18:32

off the plane - 18:40

cue at immigration - 18:47

clear immigration - 19:03

in taxi - 19:13 (had to stop at an ATM)

at Hero's - 19:50

in room (more of a cubicle) - 20:12

out of room - 21:15

in taxi - 21:23

back at the airport - 21:50 (two and a half hours before planned takeoff)

The escapade lasted from 18:40 till 21:50, which means I invested two hours and ten minutes for an hour of pleasure. It's worth it; certainly beats "staying put" at the airport.

Costs:

260 for taxi; 70 for two tolls; two way - 660 bahts.

600 for Hero; 1000 for massuer (I gave him more); 1,600.

departure tax for re-entring airport (?) - 700.

total: 3,000 bahts = $98. Again, worth it.

And now for the "it":

I'm assuming readers are familiar with Hero's layout. There were about 35 guys in the 'aquarium' and seven clients viewing them. I admit I like this part (depsite the "meat market" feeling), but this time there weren't any who really got me excited.

I asked the 'mamasan' who had a big cock, and he pointed out two. Then I asked who would suck without a condom, and he pointed out two others. I pondered for a couple of minutes the cruel choices we're faced in life, but by the time I decided to go with size, those two had already been taken.

The unhinibited sucker I chose turned out to be a tall masculine raw kind of a guy, unlike most Thai moneboys (also more brownish than usual). I made sure with him that there really wouldn't be a condom problem (last year I was promised such a massuer, didn't check with him beforehand, and was later rudely surprised), and off we were to the cubicle. Its ac was working bad, I asked to switch places and this was done without problem.

I love the joint shower in Hero. He was soaping and carressing me, I prolonged the shower, and he started sucking right there with the warm water running all over us, as I was enjoying his just-right-not-too developed muscles. Almost against my wish we retired to the masssage bed, where he gave me an ok strong massage. Normally I like soft massages, and his wasn't even erotic-sensual, but for some reason I enjoyed the raw masculine treatment. Then he went down on me; very good oral skills. He also needed a lot of patience, since I was - unusally for me - taking a lot of time to cum. Liked him even better for not stopping even while I gushed! Really HOT. And then, of course, a farewell shower.

I was more than usually satisfied, for a reason that had nothing to do either with the massuer (Pee Malik, for those who'd like to meet him) or with Hero. Only seven hours ealrlier I had my last sex session in VN, and was really curious to know whether that would be enough time for a 55 yo to replenish. Turns out it was!!

Two lessons guys:

One, don't stay put at the airport; use the connection for fun.

Two, for men who usually cum too quicly, the best way to prolong the fun is to have sex seven hours earlier.

nice report, 12.....thanks.....you only live once, so don't "stay put".....

I'm smiling right now and applaud you for taking this plunge against the wishes of some of us! Good, refreshing and assured read. Thanks, man!

While reading what you wrote about HERO, I must go there during my next trip to "The Land of Smiles."

Well 12is12, I stand corrected.....lol lol.... I am so happy for you. I read with great interest your time table. Damn you are not one to play around. You got off that plane and through customs like a man on a mission. It was like a James Bond kind of rendezvous. I really loved your post ;););) I gotta tell you, next time I am there, no laying around for me. I am gonna hit the ground runnin....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived