Cock worship

Edward
This topic is 1049 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Do guys like their cocks worshiped or do they like to worship them. I would like to hear guys feeling on this. Is the cock in and of itself apart of every guy, his ego?

For many men their ego is attached to some part of their body. Whether it is their cock, biceps, ass, face or all the above is their decision. I have known some who go into a depressed state if compliments aren't paid. Their egos need constant stroking.

I had a client 3 years ago who found out from me that I was a former minister so the conversation turned to matters of faith. The client told me in all seriousness and with a straight fact that he was a , "phallic worshipper," and that his true religion was worshipping beautiful big cocks. We had an amazing overnight. I was just a fill in for his regular guy who was unavailable that night. Over the years I have had hundreds worship my cock but he was the only one I am aware of who actually and really made it a religous experience................now..........for me: beautiful men are the object of my affection and the older I get and more versatile I get the cock is becoming more important to me.I would not say, though, that I am worshipping the guys or any part of their body. However, I am still a FACE guy. Face is first, personality second, body third. http://www.rentboy.com/mikey9nola1

• 8 years later...
On 10/17/2012 at 6:21 PM, Edward said:

Do guys like their cocks worshiped or do they like to worship them. I would like to hear guys feeling on this. Is the cock in and of itself apart of every guy, his ego?

I'm newly adopted cock worshipping man and I enjoy it.

For me, it just feels so incredibly good in the hand and I can stare into a cock, play with its balls and kiss it for hours on end (if given the chance). I'm just appreciating the experience 😍😛