411 Trevor Tripp (Philadelphia)

hotsmoothguy69
This topic is 2343 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Last night it went down like this... I called and left a message. He texted me back. He was out with friends and I was going out to dinner, so let's redez-vous later. I texted him when I was done.

He texted me when he got back to his appt. I asked if he could come over. (KEEP IN mind the ad says he does out calls for 300.00 an hour) 20 minutes pass and no reply. So I called, we chatted and he says that he was nervous coming to my place as he has never met me before and he was also nervous that I might not take him home. We live 20 blocks from one another. I told him I would drive him back to his place when we were finished.

I did not want to go to him as parking is crap in his neighborhood, esp on a Friday night. He could have taken a cab. At 300.00 an hour for an out call one might think that would cover the cost of a cab.

And in the end, why should I go to him, I am the client, right???

as everyone says " take one for the team" and report back. so I tried. this is not my first rodeo boys. the ad reads vers. I asked if he word bottom. He said yes. And I was good to go even I think 300 is a little high for the Philadelphia market. In my humble opinion. Just sayin...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...