Stephen Boyd

robberbaron4u
This topic is 4266 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Agreed, but I never liked his chest. It wasn't really sexy to me, and I'm a big chest guy. Once I saw it , everything South of the border just went limp.

Remember when he implanted his signet signet ring on Hur's wax tablet, and his pecs flexed?? Not "too" bad. ;)

Remember when he implanted his signet signet ring on Hur's wax tablet, and his pecs flexed?? Not "too" bad. ;)

Damn boy, that is some memory you have. I can't even begin to remember those kinds of details. ;);) But with his clothes on and that seductive face, didn't get much better than that!!!

He had other attributes . . .

While little is said about it openly (more in the nods and winks), he was one of a number of hunky but completely vapid male stars who kept landing parts -- and I would think (am I too suspicious) that they had very different casting calls, usually impressing with their... eh... prowess... some producer whose wife could not make him very happy.

There is this note on Wikipedia In February 2012 Raquel Welch recalled an incident in which Boyd, rejecting her advances, hinted that he was homosexual or otherwise uninterested in women.[7] Gore Vidal, who helped write the screenplay for Ben-Hur (1959), claimed in his 1995 book "Palimpsest" that Boyd was gay.

On top of that, he was a member of the Church of Scientology

Anyone interested in Stephen Boyd has GOT to seek out THE OSCAR. It is one of the campiest, most unintentionally hilarious good 'bad' movies ever made! Turner plays it occasionally, and old VHS tapes can be had on ebay. A MUST!!!

(Some good shirtless scenes, too.)

While little is said about it openly (more in the nods and winks), he was one of a number of hunky but completely vapid male stars who kept landing parts -- and I would think (am I too suspicious) that they had very different casting calls, usually impressing with their... eh... prowess... some producer whose wife could not make him very happy.

There is this note on Wikipedia In February 2012 Raquel Welch recalled an incident in which Boyd, rejecting her advances, hinted that he was homosexual or otherwise uninterested in women.[7] Gore Vidal, who helped write the screenplay for Ben-Hur (1959), claimed in his 1995 book "Palimpsest" that Boyd was gay.

On top of that, he was a member of the Church of Scientology

I wouldn't believe Gore Vidal if he told me the sky was blue and grass was green. He was one of the most reliable liars ever born. I doubt if he knew the truth about anything himself.

Boyd was an awful actor, wooden as his cock apparently was.

Archived