My Madonna experience in Chicago (video spoilers)

seaboy4hire
This topic is 4258 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I still can't believe it happened. It's like a dream still but I get all emotional thinking about it. A friend of mine won two pit passes and offered one up to me. When we got to the United Center we were 10th in line to get our wrist bands. We were ecstatic! Upon getting our passes we made a beeline to our entrance to find that we were just a few people deep to get into the arena. By the time we got in and made a mad dash to the pit we found our spot, center stage right at the baracade! I couldn't believe it! I was so beath since I had been out the night before and was way past being up for over 24 hours. That all went away and it was like a shot of crack the minute she came on stage! Sure she had a ton of makeup on but it's required for the lights but she still looked fucking hot! Quite a few times she was just two feet away from me! At one point she was singing Open Your Heart and she shoved the mic in my face! I didn't miss a beat and sang my little heart out looking right into her eyes! I don't know if any experience could top that other then actually meeting her and talking to her face to face. The whole show was top notch and all the dancers, male and female were smoking hot! Here is a link of the video I was able to catch http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=latinboy1976&oq=latinboy1976&gs_l=youtube.12...0.0.1.12738.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0...0.0...1ac.1.Hx3B-khUg-g Sorry for some of the sound quality but like I said, I was center stage. Hope you enjoy the videos as much as I enjoyed taking them and the show.

Hugs,

Greg

The sound quality also appears to have made it difficult to know if she really did say that Obama is a Muslim.

Writes The Atlantic:

Thanks to her terrible delivery, it's hard to tell whether Madonna is being sarcastic and mocking people who think Obama is a Muslim (yes people still do) or if Madonna actually believes President Obama is a Muslim (he isn't). Hey, she even confused Politico. "That means there is hope in this country," she said. Add in the mega church-like cheering, and her other reasons to vote for Obama (that Obama is fighting for gay rights)—and three things become apparent in this video: (1) Madonna is endorsing Obama. (2) If Madonna is wrong, no one is going to tell Madonna she's wrong. (3) History class with Madonna would probably be really great

Read more: http://www.towleroad.com/2012/09/madonnaobama.html#ixzz27WrRlnsN

Towleroad.com also has the video.

jealousy, seaboy, jealousy....but I'm really glad for you...it must have been the best concert event of your life!

It was absolutely amazing! I don't think any concert by anyone can ever top this experience. The powers that be have blessed me three times now with keep getting better experiences with her shows in Chicago.

Hugs,

Greg

Archived