New guy in Phoenix

niceguyaz
This topic is 4274 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Awesome! And since you're ok with breaking in newbies......how about giving us the scouting report on this hottie with the nice package and shapely butt???? ;)

I'm a sucker for an ad that uses "military" in the description, whether it's true or not....hehehe

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=320963&scid=78785484&sp=1&pos=1&locid=1343&iid=165678

Awesome! And since you're ok with breaking in newbies......how about giving us the scouting report on this hottie with the nice package and shapely butt???? ;)

I'm a sucker for an ad that uses "military" in the description, whether it's true or not....hehehe

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=320963&scid=78785484&sp=1&pos=1&locid=1343&iid=165678

You're so right. Military combined with a hot versatile guy is a huge turn on. He almost reminds me of Tony Cummings

Boston Bill

We actually have two bathhouses.. Chute is more of a leather/bear type bathhouse. Flex is more of an average/younger type crowd. Haven't been to Dicks for quite a few months-Since Lucky was in town and we were verbally attacked by one of the dancers. I have no desire to go back. It was never very good, imho. I get just as much if not more interaction at the many other clubs in town who feature gogo boys/strippers. Granted, they do not take it all of at the other clubs, but most of the other clubs now have curtained off areas for "private" lapdances. The curtained area is where all lapdances take place, so there may be other dancers/customers in the same area as you, but you are concealed from the general bar public. And, depending on you, the dancer, and the amount of money you are spending, it can be fun..

As far as our bathhouses go, they are very popular on "special weekends" like Gay Pride, IGRA (International Gay Rodeo Association) and such when a lot of out of towners are here..

Archived