Denver ??

Diverdan
This topic is 4245 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am soon heading to Denver for a week. Any recommendations on masseurs there? I like massage of all kinds, from the strictly thereapeutic to the erotic. Any recommendations would be appreciated. I have checked out Masseurfinder and Massagem4m, but not sure about any of them, so first hand experience from fellow posters here would be appreciated.

DD

http://www.brianfunmassage.com/

He used to advertise on masseurfinder.com in the therapeutic and sensual categories but no longer does. I saw him about 6 or 7 years ago and my experience was quite enjoyable. Of course, you have to go to him for it, but here are very few massage therapists that practice Ashiatsu massage and it is worth trying at least once in your life. Although I didn't want anything more than a therapeutic massage, and I can't tell you what more he may have offered at one time (and perhaps still does discreetly), he was extremely handsome and well built. Seeing him suspended from the ceiling above you gave quite a view. I never had anyone do such thorough deep-tissue work with such little pain!

Archived