PM Notifications

gp0560
This topic is 4281 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Most likely related. (Also related to the delay in sending out review confirmations.)

I'll send an alert on this thread because a) it will be a test of the forum's mail-sending mechanism and b) it'll put a note in the moderators form where Daddy might be a little more likely to see it.

Advance warning, though: once he fixes it, ALL of the pending outgoing reminders will go out at once. Get ready for the flood! :)

OK, I just received email notification for the PM I sent to myself.

The mechanics are working. Here are some things for you to check on your end:

* Make sure your settings (see the link at the top of the page) haven't devolved. Make sure this feature is turned on.

* Check your junk mail folder, and make sure the domains message-form.net and daddysreviews.com are whitelisted in your spam filter.

OK, I just received email notification for the PM I sent to myself.

The mechanics are working. Here are some things for you to check on your end:

* Make sure your settings (see the link at the top of the page) haven't devolved. Make sure this feature is turned on.

* Check your junk mail folder, and make sure the domains message-form.net and daddysreviews.com are whitelisted in your spam filter.

Hmm. I verified all my General Settings and they are OK. As for spam filters, are you "Testosterone Booster," "Unsecured Loan," "Bladder Cancer Attorney," or "Cougar Dating"? If not, then I don't think I'm filtering you out.

What next? Would it do any good to send me a regular email (not a PM notification) and see if it comes through?

As for spam filters, are you "Testosterone Booster," "Unsecured Loan," "Bladder Cancer Attorney," or "Cougar Dating"? If not, then I don't think I'm filtering you out.

daddysreviews.com is constantly being blocked by ISPs, and it's coming from a new IP block since the move so any whitelisting done before may have to be re-done. Don't assume that you, as recipient, are the only impediment to mail reaching you.

I've just sent you both a test email and PM.

Follow-up for anyone reading along:

gp did not receive either the email I sent through the board, nor the email notification on the PM I sent him. But I did receive an email notification on his reply to my PM.

IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING THIS PROBLEM? Perhaps if we get a few people reporting, we might get some symptoms we can investigate.

Archived