Anyone recognise this blonde?

JulianLondon
This topic is 4279 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The clip you referertoo does not pop up after you click once but I did see it briefly and if my memory serves me, the blond, curly haired guy is the famous student who had himself photographed in speedos all over his college camps, so he was called the "Speedo Guy" and was in a really hot short clip with Kaden Sailor where they both sport speedos and then aden spikes his cute blond ass. Really sexy and hot film.

The clip you referertoo does not pop up after you click once but I did see it briefly and if my memory serves me, the blond, curly haired guy is the famous student who had himself photographed in speedos all over his college camps, so he was called the "Speedo Guy" and was in a really hot short clip with Kaden Sailor where they both sport speedos and then aden spikes his cute blond ass. Really sexy and hot film.

Here are some pix of "Speedo Guy" & Kaden, but I don't think he's the guy the OP is looking for. (The gay-for-free site is really messed up - the clips I see when I click on a pic don't match the pic.) http://queermenow.net/blog/kaden-shawn-fuck-hawaii-speedo-student-at-active-duty/

Thanks Adriano46, I'm not sure it is the same guy either, but the Hawaii story is pretty interesting and I'm now following him on Twitter, so useful information none the less.

I have the photo of the original guy but can't seem to post it as I don't have a url for it. Is there a way to get the pic up on here for you all to see?

All these posts about the "Speedo Guy" made me think about "the Naked Guy" (Andrew Martinez). Remember him? He was famous in the earrly 90's for walking around naked in public. I got to wondering what he was up to now, and was surprised to discover he died 6 years ago at 33. Sad story.

http://www.colleges.com/Umagazine/articles/199808/images/naked.jpg

If you click on the picture, and scroll down and click again, you'll get to a 30 second Randy Blue clip that says that the red pants guy is Brent Diggs and the curly haired blond is Cameron Michaels.

Archived