Mexico City?

Italiano
This topic is 4200 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am going to be soon in Mexico City for work for few weeks.

Last time I was there was 10 years ago (I also used to live there in the 90s), and I bet things have changed a lot since.

Any tips on places, bars, clubs, men4rent (I like masculine muscular tops) etc etc?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Use caution in Mexico City. Last year, the day before Halloween, a Phx based US airways flight attendant was brutally murdered in Mexico City during an overnight layover. He picked up a known hustler in one of the gay bars. Nick Aaronson (the flight attendant) was robbed and killed after bringing the hustler back to his hotel.

• 2 weeks later...
For a long time (a year) I've had my eye on this guy but have not had any biz reason to get to Mex City lately (:.......(don't know for certain if he's legit or still around but my instincts say yes to both)......

http://rentmen.com/Machomercosur

Seems to me there were some negative comments about machomercosur somewhere but I cannot find them. I agree his photos and vids are hot. I believe he is from either Paraguay or Uruguay.

• 1 month later...

I just spent 6 weeks in Mexico City for work, I had a great time. People, food, places to visit, museums, everything was fantastic.

The only horrible thing that has worsened a lot after 10 years I had not been back is traffic. Unbearable!

Also crime rate apparently is much higher, but I can't say anything about it.

I even took some cabs (SUPER cheap!) from the street daytime, which is generally not very recommended, everything was fine.

I hired only a guy from adam4adam, it was ok, nothing memorable. I was quite lucky, the rest were all encounters "for free" with Grindr, adam and Manhunt :) Some hot guys in Mexico City!

Many boys at night in the street of Zona Rosa, especially in Calle Hamburgo close to Sevilla and Toledo streets, some very hot. But even if I was living in that area and would have been very easy to tell one of them "come upstairs" (I had one VERY hot guy almost every night underneath my building...) I never trusted the tempting idea.

Archived