topher in dallas?

shadowcatzxxx
This topic is 3394 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Odd. I had a pretty mediocre to disappointing experience with him and he wasn't that cheap. He seemed to phone the massage in - still wearing a t-shirt and gave me a pretty half-assed back rub. I was visiting in Dallas. I posted a mediocre review on both sites (He is Topher on one and I think Wil on the other) and neither ever made it to the site. This was four years ago and he was certainly older than 29 at that time even. He was good looking but I'd say approaching 40. Those are the same pics from over four years ago too. And they weren't current then.

Topher (aka Will) is not approaching 40. He is a personal trainer as well and has an amazing body. He is very shy and reserved which I would not be surprised can come off as distant. His massage is less intuitive but he always takes direction and feedback well. I see him whenever I visit Dallas. Topher never disappoints and goes "above and beyond" to satisfy me during our time together. He is a sweet hearted guy. Anyone wanting to schedule time with him, just be up front about what you would like and expect. I will add that he is prone to running late, but will text an update.

Topher (aka Will) is not approaching 40. He is a personal trainer as well and has an amazing body. He is very shy and reserved which I would not be surprised can come off as distant. His massage is less intuitive but he always takes direction and feedback well. I see him whenever I visit Dallas. Topher never disappoints and goes "above and beyond" to satisfy me during our time together. He is a sweet hearted guy. Anyone wanting to schedule time with him, just be up front about what you would like and expect. I will add that he is prone to running late, but will text an update.

Well in fairness, I probably should have provided more specific direction. Generally masseurs have been more intuitive but I should take responsibility. I do stand by the age comment (not that there's anything wrong with age....I'm 50 myself) but he is actually 41. (I know his name and looked it up through ussearch.) And he did have a good body. Maybe I just caught him on a bad day.

• 2 years later...

Archived