Eric Los Angeles

clayco123
This topic is 4272 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Actually, I've seen Eric, and he's terrific.

The pic may be a bit old, but he's hot... beautiful face... great hard smooth body.... and really fun. He gives a very good massage and lots of play, which he initiates. He has a way of making you feel really comfortable, is an amazing kisser, does great oral. Says he's versatile, but maybe next time. Lives in a nice part of Studio City, easy to park. Couldn't recommend him more. He sounds "too good to be true" but is. I've seen him twice.

I have a "premium" massagem4m membership, which allows me to see all of a guy's reviews. All but one of his reviews are stellar, two of the stellar reviews were written by guys who wrote more than 1 review. Regarding "no limits," it is possible he means he will engage in activities other than massage.

• 2 weeks later...
He says he's 27. I believe him. Looks 27 to me.

Thanks Jeffla for the heads up on Eric. For the record, I just got back from seeing him. He is all you said he was and more. He was amazing. We didn't discuss his age, since from the moment he opened the door, the guy standing in front of me looked young to me, certainly no more than mid 20's. Someone said 27, he certainly doesn't look older than that. The one negative review I saw the client mentioned he looked 40. Not sure who that was talking about, but certainly not Eric.

Guest Tommyrr

Saw Eric today actually. He was almost like GQ model. Very clean and Very hot! Well worth the 150 I spent! I def recommend him to any of you. Aim to please like his ad says. Any other questions drop me a line.

Tom

Archived