Is anyone watching Big Brother this summer?

happyguy2
This topic is 4320 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I noticed that Big Brother started another season. Does anyone out there feel we should tune in and if so, are there any hotties to watch? I lost interest over the past few seasons, but would appreciate hearing any insights you mighyt have. Thanks and hope everyone is having a great summer.

I watched the first episode. Kinda boring So far... 2 cute str8 guys.... also a gay guy and a lesbian. Seems an all inclusive season. This seasons first New twist = they brought back 4 former contestant All-stars: Dan, Mike boogie, Janelle and Britney to be mentors and coaches for the 12 regulars, and created 4 teams to go against each other. Too soon to tell, ill probably stick with it for awhile....

NO! At least IF they brought back Mr Obnoxious "Jesse The Bod" it may have had some "substance" :rolleyes: for me! This crowd can be found at your Local Diner at 3 a.m.!

For anyone who wants tons of pics of Jessie, Google Jessie Godderz. Hunkus maximus, but dumb as a bunch of rocks and just as self-centered. But he looks fantastic.

Tuned in to the first show and once the "coaches" or "reality re-fried fanatics" were introduced, decided that I had better things to do. Also, what is it with CBS' obsession with Russel Whatshis name and his relatives??? Big Brother and its hostess, Julie Chen, had a few good seasons, but now? Time to turn the show and her out to pasture.

Big Brother and its hostess, Julie Chen, had a few good seasons, but now? Time to turn the show and her out to pasture.

if you didn't know (and I didn't until a few weeks ago), Julie Chen is married to the President/CEO of CBS, Les Moonves....gee, nice work if you can get it....

For anyone who wants tons of pics of Jessie, Google Jessie Godderz. Hunkus maximus, but dumb as a bunch of rocks and just as self-centered. But he looks fantastic.

Hunk Yes! But unfortunately his Dreams of becoming another "Miz" in The World of Wrestling I'm doubting is gonna happen IF it has not happened by now!

He definitely was one of the Good Lookers on Big Bro! :p

if you didn't know (and I didn't until a few weeks ago), Julie Chen is married to the President/CEO of CBS, Les Moonves....gee, nice work if you can get it....

Yes I am aware that Julie Chen is married to the CEO of CBS and I wonder just how long he and his network can tolerate abysmal ratings? Not just for Big Brother but for "The Talk" the blatant rip-off of "The View" but even more painful to watch. Marital loyalty is great for the bedroom but not the boardroom.

Abysmal ratings?

The Big Brother season premiere was down 7% from 2011. It had it's highest 18-49 (most valued age group viewers) since 2008. 7.09 million saw the program and it was the most watched show on network television last Thursday night. Not particularly impressive but for summer, not bad. The suggestion that it's on the air only because of the Julie Chen/Les Moonves marriage is totally erroneous.

http://www.deadline.com/2012/07/big-brother-ratings-season-14-premiere-cbs/

However, if it remains as boring as last nights edition - who knows?

Cash4trash---thanks for supplying ratings for "Big Brother"---I should not have assumed the ratings were abysmal---or perhaps used a less-judgemental word :(( However, it will be interesting to see how Mr. Moonves and CBS treat both "Big Brother" and "The Talk" if in fact the ratings do tank.

I'll stick with my comment that "Big Brother" has outlived it's appeal to me, and I'll not tune in again.

Archived