Would You Buy the Lad a 6-pack ????

jjkrkwood
This topic is 4478 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I find the 21 year-old drinking age in the U.S. outrageous and illegal. No, it's not a tax, so I don't see the legal rationale for a national 21 year drinking age. All of my 18-20 year-old nephews and nieces are allowed to drink by their parents. I will buy liquor for any adult of majority age who asks me. They don't even need to give any favors.

I find the 21 year-old drinking age in the U.S. outrageous and illegal. No, it's not a tax, so I don't see the legal rationale for a national 21 year drinking age. All of my 18-20 year-old nephews and nieces are allowed to drink by their parents. I will buy liquor for any adult of majority age who asks me. They don't even need to give any favors.
Just FYI, in the US it is legal to make up to 200 gallons of alcohol per family for religious purposes and it is also legal to deliver alcohol to your own children for RELIGIOUS purposes...

• 2 weeks later...

hope you don't get arrested.

Archived