Fuck a Police Officer: Which One For YOU?

JackTwist
This topic is 3164 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest thedolphinsofaugust

Holy shit. Wow.

Okay... so in the top row, the guy in the middle and the one on the right.

Everyone in the middle.

in the bottom row, the second guy.

and if I had to choose just one, it would be the first guy in the middle row. hes sexy as hell but all of these men are gorgeous.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thedolphinsofaugust
I want to find out which city these guys work. Then I'm going to go there, drive to get noticed and hopefully pulled over. Then when they say, "Up against the wall, and spread 'em" I'll be ready. Might even suggest a strip search complete with body cavity probings.

There's no bad choice there in my book.

I was wondering the same thing: Where are these guys from??? My guess is like this is the Las Vegas Fire Department. I would picture Las Vegas firemen to be smoking hot.

I was wondering the same thing: Where are these guys from??? My guess is like this is the Las Vegas Fire Department. I would picture Las Vegas firemen to be smoking hot.

They work for the Bergen County, New Jersey Sheriff's Department. Read this amusing blog article about legislation introduced by NJ lawmakers who were unhappy with this calendar and the suspected widespread steroid/HGH use by NJ police officers: http://robotsinmasquerade.blogspot.com/2011/01/new-jersey-legislature-not-happy-about.html

• 3 years later...

I wonder if these guys still look the same as this thread was initially from 2012. I'd like to see a follow up picture before deciding for sure. But while I'd take all of them, my preferential picks are the guy at the far right on the BOTTOM :rolleyes:row and the 1st guy in the middle row.

Gman

I wonder if these guys still look the same as this thread was initially from 2012. I'd like to see a follow up picture before deciding for sure. But while I'd take all of them, my preferential picks are the guy at the far right on the BOTTOM :rolleyes:row and the 1st guy in the middle row.

Gman

Gman, the first guy in the middle row. From the right or left?

~ Boomer ~

Gman

Gman, the first guy in the middle row. From the right or left?

~ Boomer ~

Well Boomer, either is hunky enough for cookie privileges. :p But I was talking about the first guy on the left.

Gman

Archived