Will Black-Friday Be known as Bloody-Friday After This?

Boner
This topic is 4487 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

will holiday shopping now become a bloody and extreme sport?[/url]

It might if we are talking Apples to Apples, but Tarje' is not in the same league as Neimans, and I doubt their shoppers will compete... Now My dilemma is Tarje" or KMart and which one I can get to easiest by BUS ? Whichever one gives me 40% off on Tube socks on Buyer appreciation day, gets my business.

It might if we are talking Apples to Apples, but Tarje' is not in the same league as Neimans, and I doubt their shoppers will compete... Now My dilemma is Tarje" or KMart and which one I can get to easiest by BUS ? Whichever one gives me 40% off on Tube socks on Buyer appreciation day, gets my business.

Tube socks? LOL

It might if we are talking Apples to Apples, but Tarje' is not in the same league as Neimans

And therein lies the rub. Last year, Marc Jacobs introduced an accessories line at Target which was sub-standard to his usual offerings. But that didn't stop the dangerous stampede of women who believed they were getting designer-style quality merchandise on the cheap from trampling the weaker and the fallen, to get their hands on the limited store quantity.

Afterwards, many people interviewed in the ER expressed disappointment in the quality and in some cases returned their purchases.

Except, of course, for their socks.

Will you stampede this year for: Alice + Olivia, Altuzarra, Band of Outsiders, Brian Atwood, Eddie Borgo, Judith Leiber, Lela Rose, Marchesa, Philip Crangi, Prabal Gurung, Proenza Schouler, Rag & Bone, Robert Rodriguez, Rodarte, Skaist-Taylor, Thom Browne, Tracy Reese, Carolina Herrera, Derek Lam, Diane von Furstenberg, Jason Wu, Marc Jacobs, Oscar de la Renta and Tory Burch.

And therein lies the rub. Last year, Marc Jacobs introduced an accessories line at Target which was sub-standard to his usual offerings. But that didn't stop the dangerous stampede of women who believed they were getting designer-style quality merchandise on the cheap from trampling the weaker and the fallen, to get their hands on the limited store quantity.

Afterwards, many people interviewed in the ER expressed disappointment in the quality and in some cases returned their purchases.

Except, of course, for their socks.

Will you stampede this year for: Alice + Olivia, Altuzarra, Band of Outsiders, Brian Atwood, Eddie Borgo, Judith Leiber, Lela Rose, Marchesa, Philip Crangi, Prabal Gurung, Proenza Schouler, Rag & Bone, Robert Rodriguez, Rodarte, Skaist-Taylor, Thom Browne, Tracy Reese, Carolina Herrera, Derek Lam, Diane von Furstenberg, Jason Wu, Marc Jacobs, Oscar de la Renta and Tory Burch.

Ive always worn Marc Jacobs, and he has the BESTtube socks.. Currently I am loyal to Vivienne Westwood, Ducky Brown and Tom Ford. I dont buy alot of female clothes anymore, since I no longer host The Gay bingo at LGBT. BUT Boner after we have lunch, ill take you to Jeffrey in the Meat Packing district...., For shopping and quality on the Cheap, its now Joe Fresh....

will holiday shopping now become a bloody and extreme sport?[/url]

The ad appeared on my Facebook page yesterday; I clicked on it as "liking." I also "shared" with my friends. Later on during the day I deleted from my page.

I also found out that NM has only 40+ stores in this country vs 'Tar J's" many, and that this plan will enhance the former's advertisement.

Personally--I don't like the concept, for I shop and have shopped at both places. I think it cheapens NM's image. Hope the doors are not broken down during those special

holiday ventures; hope no one is injured or killed. Too bad that this joint venture has come to fruition!

Archived