Chris & Charlie Chicago 411

texas
This topic is 4316 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does anyone have any experience with Big Chris and his brother (?) Charlie? I like their ad (both together, as a 4-hand massage, or individually). I'm thinking of hiring Chris and then, if that goes well, possibly hiring them both for a follow up session. Their reviews on MassageM4M and Masseurfinder are very positive, but I haven't seen anything about them here in the Forum or in the reviews. I'd love to hear anyone's thoughts about their experiences with them.

http://www.massagem4m.com/il/chicago/16070/

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/bigchris.shtml

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/charlie_m.shtml

I have looked at their ad(s) a few times and have considered them, but so far it has not worked out. Looking forward to hearing from someone who has seen them, either individually or together for a massage. 4 hand massage when done well is fantastic.

Chris is a flake. I called while he was in Dallas to make an appointment for the next day. He was very friendly on the phone and told me his location and we set a time. He also text me his address and said to call or text when i got to his hotel. When I arrived at the hotel I text for his room number. No response, so I called him. He answered and said oh I have problem, I had to change hotel and I am now at this location. Well that hotel was at least 15 miles from where I was and a 30 minute drive. Also the opposite direction from my house. He said he was sorry and would make it up to me. Never did tell me how he would have made it up to me. I understand if he had to change hotels, but why did he not call or text me so I could have gone to the right location. If he had let me know ahead of time I would have gone to the new location. I was really looking forward to a session with him, I think he is really hot. After this experience I will look for someone else.

I had an odd experience with them yesterday in Dallas. I called and made an in call appointment with Chris for a 4 handed massage with Chris and Charlie. Chris was friendly, he texted me the hotel he was staying at and told me to confirm by text the next day. I sent the text a few hours before the appointment and he immediately responded to confirm. He said to text when I arrived for the room number. I arrived on time, texted and got a response saying "we're a few minutes away from the hotel, be there in 3 minutes." 10 minutes later I had heard nothing so I texted again, and he responded quickly with "almost there - five minutes." It was another 10 minutes before I heard from him again saying "we're ready. come up." So I did. I saw another customer leaving the hotel room as I got off the elevator. I went in and Chris wasn't there. Charlie introduced himself and another guy named Cash (who they hadn't mentioned and wasn't in their ad on MassageM4M). The massage was ok (Charlie was good; Cash was friendly but not very engaged) but the experience was strange. They were clearly overbooked and exhausted, smoking and eating Hostess cupcakes (naked) when I walked into the room. I certainly wouldn't recommend them for an in call in a city they're visiting and I would ask for confirmation about who the massage is with if I was going to see them again.

Thanks for sharing, texas... another affirmation of the value of this Forum. Sorry that your experience was not what it should have been. I am curious, however, you said the massage was "ok".... am interested in knowing more about the erotic part... you can PM me if you prefer. Thanks.

Archived