Chevy Chase Md-need info please

mmk123
This topic is 4365 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello

I am going to Chevy Chase, MD for work in two weeks. I will be staying for about 5 or 6 days. I am not anticipating going out that much but I need some helpful information.

If I would want to go to DC for a night, how far is it. I did google a map and it looks like it would be about 5 miles. I will not have a car unfortunately so I would not be able to drive anywhere. What would transportation be like?

Also, if I am looking for Craigslist and/or Adam4Adam hook-ups, where would it be best to say that I am? There was no listing for Chevy Chase on either website. Would I say Washington, DC and just say I am in Chevy Chase since it is close?

Any help with this would be great.

Chevy Chase is along the redline. Maybe the Friendship Heights stop is the closest to where you'll be staying? There are slim pickings in terms of CL or A4A hook-ups as far as I know. You would probably get more hits if you listed it as Washington DC as opposed to Maryland (NW suburbs).

Chevy Chase

The Bus L 2 runs from Chevy Chase Circle down to Dupont Circle, which would be convenient.

Chevy Chase is about a 10-15 minute walk to the RED metro line at Bethesda station or a little further to Friendship Heights. And the RED line takes you everyplace.

Find out specifically where you will be staying, and you can easily map out the routes.

I do not have my hotel reservations made yet but I will be staying near an outdoor shopping center that is on Western Avenue and I know there is a Cheesecake Factory on Wisoncsin Avenue (another co-worker was there a few years ago and told me that is what is nearby).

I hope this helps. Like I said, I am not sure if I will be able to make it out since my work mornings will begin at 7am but I guess I am really wondering where would put the sluttly profile for online hook ups (to be perfectly blunt).

On craigslist "men seeking men" everything from downtown to the suburbs is listed together. just shows a different location next to the title. sometimes people in the burbs would rather play with others in the burbs so they don't have to travel as far and hunt for parking. "hotel hook ups" are very popular with many as you are "new meat". good luck....

I do not have my hotel reservations made yet but I will be staying near an outdoor shopping center that is on Western Avenue and I know there is a Cheesecake Factory on Wisoncsin Avenue (another co-worker was there a few years ago and told me that is what is nearby).

It sounds like you'll be near the shopping area of Chevy Chase which would be close to the Friendship Heights Metro station. You should have no problem getting into the city by hopping on the Metro.

Archived