Latest on Swinging Richards N. Miami

stripfan
This topic is 4317 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone been to Swinging Richards Miami in the last month? Has the quality of the dancers improved? Last time I was there 6-8 weeks ago, it was pretty bad with the exception of one dancer....and he was giving up and returning to dance in Atlanta. Thankfully, I went with a "date". Turns out my "date" was the best looking guy in the house! I was back in Miami in June and didn't even bother going to SR's. I really want SR's to succeed and I wish to be a more frequent patron, but if they can't consistently put solid talent up on the stage, it ain't gonna work.

Any recent reports would be appreciated.

Anyone been to Swinging Richards Miami in the last month? Has the quality of the dancers improved? Last time I was there 6-8 weeks ago, it was pretty bad with the exception of one dancer....and he was giving up and returning to dance in Atlanta. Thankfully, I went with a "date". Turns out my "date" was the best looking guy in the house! I was back in Miami in June and didn't even bother going to SR's. I really want SR's to succeed and I wish to be a more frequent patron, but if they can't consistently put solid talent up on the stage, it ain't gonna work.

Any recent reports would be appreciated.

I am going July 27th...I will try to make it to Miami to SR, but since the reports are relatively negative, I am not sure if it will be worth the trip. Perhaps I could use the time more wisely and stay at Dudes and The Boardwalk in FTL...

I was there last night and the place was packed. I usually go saturday nights and by far largest crowd I have seen.

There were several new guys, and a lot of guys i've seen for the last several ,weeks were'nt there. So I dont know if they are actively looking for new dancers, but there was a lot of energy.

There was a good mix of dancers. I tend to like the boy next door type, but only a few of those. Lots of muscle and big cocks. It was the best night I have seen in the 10 times or so I have there.

I was there last night and the place was packed. I usually go saturday nights and by far largest crowd I have seen.

There were several new guys, and a lot of guys i've seen for the last several ,weeks were'nt there. So I dont know if they are actively looking for new dancers, but there was a lot of energy.

There was a good mix of dancers. I tend to like the boy next door type, but only a few of those. Lots of muscle and big cocks. It was the best night I have seen in the 10 times or so I have there.

Thanks trav1...very good to know! I will keep SR on my 'to do list'

Good to hear a positive report. Do you recall if Travis from Michigan was dancing? Maybe they are making some headway in terms of improving the talent. I usually only go to strip clubs on weeknights. I expect them to be slower and have fewer dancers on a Wednesday than on a Saturday, but I do expect that the ones that are there will be top notch. Hopefully the improvement has begun. BVB says he might go later in the month......and maybe, just maybe, I'll zipdown to Miami after my return from Montreal to see what's happening.

Thanks for the report.

Just returned from Swinging Richards Miami tonight. Best line-up of guys I have seen on a weeknight of all the times I've been there. Fairly busy with customers and plenty of dancers. Half I had seen before and the other half seemed new. I'm very pleased to see them getting their act together and putting quality guys on-stage mid-week. Still no real musclemen (a void they need to fill), but plenty of handsome worked out guys. Swinging Richards Miami is back!!

BTW, the hot muscleguy from the front door seems to be gone. I guess the rumours are true that he was fired.

EZE,

Good to hear that SR Miami has upped their game - and even more so during the slow summer season - hopefully, the trend will continue into this winter. I agree that SR should find some big muscle to add to their roster - if Twist can get muscle to dance at it's cramped venue, then SR should be able to attract similar talent to its larger club with a bigger number of patrons.

Sorry to hear that the hunk at the front door is gone - I was under the impression he was connected with the owner/mgmt, but apparently not the case.

Just returned from Swinging Richards Miami tonight. Best line-up of guys I have seen on a weeknight of all the times I've been there. Fairly busy with customers and plenty of dancers. Half I had seen before and the other half seemed new. I'm very pleased to see them getting their act together and putting quality guys on-stage mid-week. Still no real musclemen (a void they need to fill), but plenty of handsome worked out guys. Swinging Richards Miami is back!!

BTW, the hot muscleguy from the front door seems to be gone. I guess the rumours are true that he was fired.

Archived