Please Beat Me Senseless.....

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4369 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

On a technical note...out of curiosity, where would you say that it is photo-shopped? I can never tell these things.
The head looks a bit too small for the body... and I question if the head really goes with the bod as the transition from neck to upper chest looks suspect. Also, the arms are too puffy looking to be real... a very cartoonish appearance... the look of a muscular blow-up doll. The chest is too perfectly puffy with the pecs a bit too rounded looking. The thighs probably had a bit of work as well as they seem a bit overdone...

Just the opinion of someone who likes to think that he knows what a real man is supposed to look like!

The head looks a bit too small for the body... and I question if the head really goes with the bod as the transition from neck to upper chest looks suspect. Also, the arms are too puffy looking to be real... a very cartoonish appearance... the look of a muscular blow-up doll. The chest is too perfectly puffy with the pecs a bit too rounded looking. The thighs probably had a bit of work as well as they seem a bit overdone...

Just the opinion of someone who likes to think that he knows what a real man is supposed to look like!

Interesting..on second glance, I can see all your points. I am still going to dream about him though...LOL

Photoshop example:
Thanks, interesting... as were some of the other youtube examples...

Interesting..on second glance, I can see all your points. I am still going to dream about him though...LOL
With any luck JJ will chime in here... as he always seems to notice even the slightest bit of photo-shopping in the examples posted. (Where is the ubiquitous JJ when we need him!!!!????)

Of course most of the photo-shopping seen here usually involves a part of the body not exactly revealed in the pic originally posted in this thread... Either way, be it muscles or whatever... as BVB says one can still dream!

...wanker material!
Shoot, I haven't hear that expression in a while... and all this time I thought that our good buddy uwsman2 was from the Upper West Side of NYC... not London as I consider that a British expression. Though since I just saw the word used in another thread as well, I am probably behind the times...

The head looks a bit too small for the body... and I question if the head really goes with the bod as the transition from neck to upper chest looks suspect. Also, the arms are too puffy looking to be real... a very cartoonish appearance... the look of a muscular blow-up doll. The chest is too perfectly puffy with the pecs a bit too rounded looking. The thighs probably had a bit of work as well as they seem a bit overdone... Just the opinion of someone who likes to think that he knows what a real man is supposed to look like!

First, thanks for the shout-out WG.... "You Love Me, you really, really Love me".....

And I agree with YOUR asessment, but I'm ALL about "Overdone"..... Photoshop - the greatest invention to modern man !

I have no idea if the pic on the right was also photoshopped or not.

Still fun to look at either way.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5kogxx4x41r46g1go1_400.jpghttp://cariciasmag.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/53.jpg

Thats perfectly fine. I'd service the "Before" guy as well, in heartbeat....

Yes I agree Raulgmanzo...photoshopped or not, a girl can dream can't she? AND just for giggles, why not send that missing email that you said was so funny. Hey if it offends me, so what, but you know me, most likely not...since I can't find it, I am curious!!

First, thanks for the shout-out WG.... "You Love Me, you really, really Love me".....
But don't we all!?!?

And I agree with YOUR asessment, but I'm ALL about "Overdone"..... Photoshop - the greatest invention to modern man !
Interesting!... and here I always thought that when you mentioned that a pic was photo-shopped... and let's say that a certain body part was too large that it was an absolute "turn off" for you... and here I thought that I had you pegged... but I was wrong! Sorry!

I have no idea if the pic on the right was also photoshopped or not.
Raul!!! This is a first! I have never heard you utter the words, "I have no idea"! Shoot! There is not a subject on earth about which you don't know at lease something... but still I know from where you are coming with this... or rather cuming... and it is amazing how you were able to locate that second pic... which pic I would assume is a version that might be an intermediate version of the "real thing" vs. the original pic as posted by our good friend Rich!

Still fun to look at either way.

Raul is right on... the bottom line regarding all this nonsense... Yep! It's all about having some fun...

But don't we all!?!? - HARDLY :p

Interesting!... and here I always thought that when you mentioned that a pic was photo-shopped... and let's say that a certain body part was too large that it was an absolute "turn off" for you... and here I thought that I had you pegged... but I was wrong! Sorry! - I will always call out a photo-shopped pic, but if you have followed my posts, and Glutes comments about me, you would know I am ALL about "enhancement, and body modification, to Freaky huge proportion. If I was hooking up with a guy, i wouldnt want to see a photo-shopped pic and be mislead, bUT for Fantasy.... instant BONER !...

:o

JJ... You know me! I don't get involved, follow, or care about the Glutes, whom ever, or what ever nonsense... I just have noticed that you have a keen eye for the photo-shopping thing... no more... no less. In fact a couple of years ago a fellow poster told me... "Yeah! I know all about whipped... We're all bent out of shape regarding the BN or whatever controversy and there you are posting about flogging techniques in the fetish forum!" To each his own!

As I mention above... Bottom line: I'm here to have fun and get a "boner"... or two... or three... or more!!!!!

As I mention above... Bottom line: I'm here to have fun and get a "boner"... or two... or three... or more!!!!!

My kind of man....;) and thanks for pointing out the photo shopped areas, I truly don't get it sometimes. I remember my all time favorite 'fantasy guy' was my screen saver for months, I drooled over him, loved him, fantasized about him, got a boner every time he came up on the computer screen. Then one day Doit posted a picture in the gallery of the same guy, BUT different head. I was devastated...LOL Now I just look past all of that and enjoy the picture for what it is...

Then one day Doit posted a picture in the gallery of the same guy, BUT different head. I was devastated...LOL
BVB you use the phrase "different head"... but are you referecning an area above or below the shoulders? Just curious...

Also, I would suggest that take closer notice of JJ's postings as he comments on pics in the Gallery as he seems to really have an eye for that sort of thing... and especially in the area where the sun don't normally shine!

BVB you use the phrase "different head"... but are you referecning an area above or below the shoulders? Just curious...

No LOL...it was literally a different head, as in from the neck up. I was devastated, I used to look at his pic everyday.

Also, I would suggest that take closer notice of JJ's postings as he comments on pics in the Gallery as he seems to really have an eye for that sort of thing... and especially in the area where the sun don't normally shine.

Yeah I've seen his comments, but sometimes you have to understand that it is really early in the morning for me and I just want to start my day off with a kind of 'fantasy' about some hot guy, and when someone points out that he may not be real, then it is really a let down for me. I know that sounds stupid, but I don't always need to know all the details of a photo.

So more often than not, I will ignore the comments on photo-shopping and try and just enjoy the photo. Does that make sense, or is that odd to you? LOL it was like today when that photo of the kid came up, I thought it was really hot and I saved it to my pic file, then everyone started talking about it being fake, and I was sitting here saying to myself "really, photo-shopped, why did they have to tell me that"...LOL LOL anyway, Cheers to ya WG. I do love talking to you and Boston Bill and Doit, makes my day sometimes.

LOL LOL anyway, Cheers to ya WG. I do love talking to you and Boston Bill and Doit, makes my day sometimes.
Ditto and cheers to you... and even JJ at times as well... LOL! Oh, and I forgot to mention Raul... gotta give credit where credit is due! But yes, the guys here and LOLing is what makes me survive the day... so here's to more of it!

PS: I actually try to ignore the photo-shopping thing as well... but in this case it was just so overtly obvious that I had to mention it... I am sincerely sorry if I burst a few bubbles or caused an appendage or two to go limp... that is not my style... not at all...

Archived