Burning Love - A web series on yahoo

down_to_business
This topic is 4519 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If you have ever watched the bachelor or bachelorette, check out this hilarious parody series on Yahoo. The first 3 web episodes are available now for viewing. Ep 4 comes out on Monday, June 11th. I hope you enjoy.

http://screen.yahoo.com/burning-love/

It stars Ken Marino as a fireman looking for love and has other celebrities involved (including a suprise A-lister). Here is the official summary:

Live on the Yahoo! Comedy Channel now, Burning Love follows fireman Mark Orlando (Ken Marino) as he searches for the perfect woman. The scripted comedy series features an impressive line up of comedic actors from film and television including Ken Marino, Malin Akerman, Kristen Bell, Michael Ian Black, Adam Scott and more.

You can see the trailer here : http://screen.yahoo.com/burning-love-about/

Burning Love gives viewers a front row seat to the champagne toasts, candles, heartbreak, bubble baths, chocolate, choreography, hair extensions, roller skating, betrayal, spray-tans, and rainbows in the most romantic, comedic web series ever made.

The series is executive produced by Red Hour’s Ben Stiller, Stuart Cornfeld and Mike Rosenstein, Abominable Pictures’ Jonathan Stern, Ken Marino and Erica Oyama with Paramount’s Insurge Pictures distributing the project. The series is written by Erica Oyama and directed by Ken Marino.

I saw the trailer a while back and my first reaction was that it was cute and just going to be fun to watch. I don't normally watch TV that has a series of episodes, mainly because I don't have the time to follow an entire season, and it can be frustrating trying to follow them, but it looks like it will be fun to watch.

Archived