Causes of Homosexuality Revealed

bcohen7719
This topic is 4520 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ali ha ba says the devil sticks his finger up the newborns anus and then presto a passive homosexual. If da devil sticks his finger up a womens vagina she becomes a slut. Oh noes. He's also using this to slam the Suni's because the devil will leave the shiites alone don't ya know. Praise allah. Yeah, a religious nut that pulls shit out of his ass I'll take real serious like I do most of them.

I've posted twice just in case.

Posting the exact same link twice is always a good idea in case the first one didn't "take." I also find that licking my fingertips before posting can help cut down on static electricity, which can damage a link and make a video unwatchable. :p

Posting the exact same link twice is always a good idea in case the first one didn't "take." I also find that licking my fingertips before posting can help cut down on static electricity, which can damage a link and make a video unwatchable. :p

I always found that the licking CAUSED quite "pleasurable" static electricity :o

Posting the exact same link twice is always a good idea in case the first one didn't "take." I also find that licking my fingertips before posting can help cut down on static electricity, which can damage a link and make a video unwatchable.

Posting the exact same link twice is always a good idea in case the first one didn't "take."

??? WTF?

Try clicking on your link after you post it.

If it doesn't work you can always hit edit, erase and repost it.

Much neater.

I heard semen also cures strep throat but it hasn't worked for me.

All it's ever done for me is get my throat pregnant.

Posting the exact same link twice is always a good idea in case the first one didn't "take." I also find that licking my fingertips before posting can help cut down on static electricity, which can damage a link and make a video unwatchable.

Mr. Cohen, that's the funniest thing you've ever posted. :)

Archived