411- Brock massage Long Beach

MoMan
This topic is 4358 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/brockbam77.shtml

Has anyone gotten a massage from Brock?

He ad is for sensual massage, and all his pics shirtless, in a jock, jeans unbuttoned, etc. but the ad copy says "my sessions are completely non sexual". To me that means he's clothed during the massage, no mutual touching, and no happy ending.

I understand discretion, but if a masseur really means his massages are completely non sexual, I wish he wouldn't give mixed signals by posting provocative pics.

Any firsthand experiences with him?

I had a massage with him a couple of times when he lived in LA a couple of years ago. Both were nude, but between the first and second massage, he got a boyfriend and was less playful. He also changed his ad from erotic to sensual. Don't know what he's doing now. BTW, the massage was very good. Hope this helps.

I had a massage with him a while back. He was shirtless but kept his sweatpants on. Nice lean body with hairy chest. The massage was good not great. He kept muttering yoga mantras all through the massage (something about karma and chi and spirit...) Sensual but not sexual at all (no release).

Muttering yoga mantras all through the massage?! Doesn't anyone else think that's bizarre and kinda funny? Tchm, are you sure it was yoga mantras? Might it just have been him muttering "Hail Mary's?"

I, too, think it is bizarre and kind of funny. It reminds me of a massage ad where the therapist stated that he does massage and does not use crystals and would not make the client recite chants with him.

I heard two good ones this week. Another massage therapist came too me during the session he told me he went to this one guy that played hard rock music during the session & talked about the women he sleeps with. then another guy told me he went too this one guy that wore latex gloves to do the massage. the guy was going over sea's and didn't want too risk catching anything lol

I heard two good ones this week. Another massage therapist came too me during the session he told me he went to this one guy that played hard rock music during the session & talked about the women he sleeps with. then another guy told me he went too this one guy that wore latex gloves to do the massage. the guy was going over sea's and didn't want too risk catching anything lol

Gosh, I hope the latex-clad massage therapist was using water- or silicon-based massage lotion. Oil and latex aren't a good combo.

If a massage therapist put on latex gloves to massage me the session would be over. I had a massage session where the therapist had rock music playing and it was actually a nice change. We had exchanged several e-mails in advance of the session (I was traveling and set the appointment up in advance) and I mentioned a local radio station I liked, so he took that as a cue when selecting the music. I think he asks his clients first, as I noticed several different playlists on his iPod.

Archived