Rugby!!!

Atlantagaguy
This topic is 4381 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am watching....I also don't know anything about rugby but boy are those guys hot....with nice short shorts...and lots of body contact....Agree with Atlantagaguy about having a new sport to follow....woof

I can't believe how fast the match was. But very entertaining!

I am watching....I also don't know anything about rugby but boy are those guys hot....with nice short shorts...and lots of body contact....Agree with Atlantagaguy about having a new sport to follow....woof

Rich,

Maybe we should take a trip to Hanover, NH to be the official ambassadors of BAD WILL

Boston Bill

When I lived in Europe for many years, rugby season was a favorite as 90% of the players had a certain body type I really liked: muscular leaning a bit on the solid side (eg guys pushing 190-225 lbs), very nicely musculed legs in short shorts that gave you a full view of some nicely furred calves and thighs, really big bubble buts - very much like melons, and rough faces, often unshaven, and yes, they get down and dirty on the field, and as doitb4ugo so aptly put it, great candidates for a massive shower scene afterwards. Some of the best were the French, Welsh, and South African teams...

Archived