Gay superheroes

jjkrkwood
This topic is 4525 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Us Gays have a new member. Its THE GREEN LANTERN.

The emerald defender, one of DC Comics classic superheroes, has been rewritten as homosexual as part of the artistic brand’s New 52 initiative - a reimagining of legendary characters for today’s more enlightened society!

Alan Scott AKA The Green Lantern was originally a married father of two, whose son was previously written as gay.

BUT, because the superman has been youthfully revamped, Scott’s family life was nixed and writer James Robinson suggested Scott be gay instead.

Seems to be a growing Trend to introduce gay acceptance to todays youth. I think its mature, inspired and enlightened, but not so sure it will be well received across America.

Thoughts ????

Archie comics sold out their gay character's story line, and I believe it actually spun off a new line. Preliminary orders for this Green Lantern issue forced a second printing.

(And, yes, all the hate groups have been waiving sticks over both.)

My only question is when we'll get to see Ryan Reynolds playing Green Lantern again with this new plot twist. :cool:

Archie comics sold out their gay character's story line, and I believe it actually spun off a new line. Preliminary orders for this Green Lantern issue forced a second printing.

(And, yes, all the hate groups have been waiving sticks over both.)

My only question is when we'll get to see Ryan Reynolds playing Green Lantern again with this new plot twist. :cool:

Different Green Lantern. :(

Hey, they've proved they can rewrite history. :p

lol - that they can! anyone for another 'crisis'?

btw - tho I'm an avid reader, I'm about a year behind, currently. (Due to familiy matters, my reading hasn't kept pace with my subscriptions for the past year or so. :( )

Archived