411 on Blond Surf Jock

Dilbert
This topic is 4351 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is this the gorgeous stud yall are picking on?

http://bigmuscle.com/profile.phtml?uid=68128&me=searchresults.phtml&ls=10&cnt=21&ob=1&ss=1&le=10

If so, I agree with JT; the hair and the face are......not top-tier. I'll be kind, and leave it at that. I remember his face pic was on a review page in the Hooboy era, but I guess it's lost to the ages. He's been 25 a mighty long time.

He registered his account on bigmuscle in Dec of 2004 which means he either lied about his age (he would have been 17 a the time) or he has continually adjusted his age)

Hmmm, not sure if I should defend my comments or not. I guess in reading through all the discussion on the thread it seems that most folks here tend to agree with me that this BlondSurfJock guy, AKA Trevor, AKA probably "Topguy" has been around and around and around for quite a while and is probably close to setting a record for who can be 25 years old the longest. Anyway I don't really feel like arguing the point. The facts are I made an appointment, he was hopelessly late, in my view he is way way way older than his pics and when someone asked about him, I shared my opinion. I guess the only thing left to do is to figure out how to e-mail Daddy and find out why my original review didn't post.

We used to have a regular poster here, a fan of Dave Berry, who was 25 or so for at least a decade.

Archived