Hunger Games Sequel Catching Fire Casting Rumor

down_to_business
This topic is 4534 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Robert Pattinson wanted for 'Hunger Games' sequel: report

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/robert_pattinson_wanted_for_hunger_ZkHTMNDesN5G7WvMco7uwK#ixzz1vwnl1bDm

Robert Pattinson is being pursued to play the character Finnick Odair in "Catching Fire," the sequel to "The Hunger Games," a report says.

A studio source tells the site that, with Lionsgate confirming Francis Lawrence as the director of "Catching Fire," Pattinson is a top choice for the role. Pattinson and Lawrence have worked together before, on the film "Water for Elephants."

I think Pattinson is a good enough actor but very wrong for Finnick Odair who is probably my favorite character of the trilogy. I have heard other names suggested including Chris Hemsworth or Chris Evans from the Avengers, Garrett Hedlund, Zac Efron, Armie Hammer, Kellan Lutz, Ryan Kwanten, Chris Zylka, Ryan Gosling, and even Dancing With the Stars hunk William Levy (plus lots of others). I think I would rather see any of the others play Finnick before Pattinson

Do you agree with the potential casting of Robert Pattinson as Finnick Odair or who would you like to see play him?

My top 3 choices would be:

Trevor Donovan

Ryan McPartlin

Alex Pettyfer

I really liked to books and thought the movie did a decent jon in the interpretation of the book. I don't see Pattison as Finnick, I would like to see Ryan Gosling in that part. I could see the guy from True Blood

Alexander Skaarsgard (sp?) in it too but I think Gosling would be better. I am sure I'll think of more during the day !!

Archived