Sean Caden

citylaw1
This topic is 4373 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AND LOL...it's not about you...

AND LMFAO, once again making an ass of yourself. Never said it was about me, but unlike you, I dont resort to ass-kissing. I give my REAL, HONEST opinion.

And like YOU told me in an earlier post, if you have an opinion you're gonna GIVE it. DITTO.

Try putting your hostility aside next time you respond to a post of mine. Maybe if you have a drink first ?

Give yourself MORE credit than that. Its at least at Junior high level. :p

Quote Originally Posted by citylaw1

I'm a moniker sitting in boxer shorts on a rainy day in Florida arguing with you on a fifth grade level .

Jesus, 5th Grade is Junior High JJ. Remember ... read, think, then post.

....I dont think city or anyone else should be ashamed of their opinion and I would have respected him more if he stuck to his guns and fought for what he originally believed to be true. Too many people here cave into the pressure of members and are able to stand their ground.

So,you respect the guy who, when faced with new, additional information, says "f---k it, my mind is made up and nothing is going to change it.". Sometimes, 'standing your ground' is just being close-minded.

So,you respect the guy who, when faced with new, additional information, says "f---k it, my mind is made up and nothing is going to change it.". Sometimes, 'standing your ground' is just being close-minded.

OK Seek, here we go. IF I had thought that was really the case, my comment would have been different. But knowing city simply from this board and his posts, I dont believe its true. And being that he went over to Hooville as well seeking support tells ME that although his words say one thing, his heart was feeling something different. Even I, at times open myself to new ideas, and then I kick myself in the ass..... :D

OK Seek, here we go. IF I had thought that was really the case, my comment would have been different. But knowing city simply from this board and his posts, I dont believe its true. And being that he went over to Hooville as well seeking support tells ME that although his words say one thing, his heart was feeling something different. Even I, at times open myself to new ideas, and then I kick myself in the ass..... :D

And I reiterated most of what I said here on MER. "Knowing me" as well as you do, do I strike you as someone in need of forum support?

Quote Originally Posted by citylaw1

I'm a moniker sitting in boxer shorts on a rainy day in Florida arguing with you on a fifth grade level .

Jesus, 5th Grade is Junior High JJ. Remember ... read, think, then post.

It what world do YOU live city. ?... 7th grade is Junior high .... Alzheimers ???? Be sober (lay off the Manaschewiez), think, read, then Post Mr city.... :o

It what world do YOU live city. ?... 7th grade is Junior high .... Alzheimers ???? Be sober (lay off the Manaschewiez), think, read, then Post Mr city.... :o

I attended Middle School (Junior High) from 5th through 8th Grade, graduating (don't be jealous) and continuing on to High School for 9th through 12th grade. Here is a video that I produced during the summer between 5th and 6th grade (Junior High.)

It is Manischewitz...

At least try to correctly spell your subtle jabs toward those who might consume kosher products...

It is Manischewitz...

At least try to correctly spell your subtle jabs toward those who might consume kosher products...

I left it alone. It's become too easy with JJ lately. BTW, where is he? It's 9am and no posts.

I hope he appreciates how much time you spend thinking about him - clearly he's an important part of your life. :)

I equate it to pulling my sister's hair as a child. I hated it when she was around, and missed her when there was no hair to pull.

Archived