Kinky antiquing

Bosguy
This topic is 4402 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A couple of weeks ago , I went to a very large antique fair in western Massachusetts. I attended with a friend of mine who was looking for select collectibles. I just went along for the ride, but really got into finding items that had secondary uses.

It started off finding a vendor who had

1. Lots of iron beds which were solid and so well built----great for attaching ropes, straps, etc.

2. Great selection of iron gates and fencing---would be so unique mounted to walls or the ceiling

Next was a vendor that had 2 steel cages--both were approximately 6 feet tall with exterior locks and wheels. Both would allow your sub to stand fully erect--one cage for an individual. The other for 2 or more. Possibilities are endless.

Finally was a cobblers bench. The combination of wood, metal, and leather straps would be put to many uses

I didn't purchase any of these items but I must have been the only guy at this exclusive fair who had kink possibilities on his mind

Boston Bill

Several years ago, I was with a group of friends out for dinner and a movie. To get to the theater from the restaurant we had to cut through the furniture section of the mall's anchor store. The engaged couple stopped to look at headboards. I was the guy in the group to pull the groom-to-be to the side and said, "go for the brass bed, think of how you can tie her up."

So there is no way you were the only one with fetish thoughts.

Archived