Don't Forget The "Traveling Members" Subforum....

azdr0710
This topic is 4400 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

.....all this talk about traveling, traveling alone, and extensive interest in traveling made me think it'd be nice to start up a "sticky" thread for all of us to look at and see if groups (large and small) of us would like to plan trips together and find common destination interests....

then I remembered the "Traveling Members" forum way down the list which I assume few remember to look at.....wonder if it'd even be possible to get Daddy to move that subforum up into the "popular" part of the forum list....

Having met some of our fellow forum-mates, there are several I would travel with and doubtless enjoy the trip, the sites, and the company. Perhaps azdr, your idea about a group of us traveling together is the next step in the social networking component of Daddys forum.

have also met a handful of the guys here and all are fine, good people, of course.....I guess the Palm Springs and DC get-togethers could be called a "light" version of a bunch of us "traveling" together.....am already going with a fellow board member on a big trip in a few weeks.....I guess it'd be nice to get the "Traveling Members" subforum moved up to a more visible area of the lineup

Well.... It really sounds good, but would there be the "pre-established" cliques that we hear so much about? Can you imagine going on a group tour expecting to meet a lot of fellow souls and winding up feeling like the odd man out for, maybe, weeks??

Archived