2 Latin guys visiting Boston

irishguybos
This topic is 4380 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does anyone have any info on either of these guys? I think they are both hot and worth a try. The only thing is Alex is asking $300 and with no info to go on I am leery.

ALEX

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=151563&iid=56751&scid=72772360&sp=3&pos=46&locid=1503

DIEGO

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=299993&iid=150508&scid=72772360&sp=1&pos=17&locid=1503

Alex is reviewed and is listed in Miami. Two reviews, one from 2009 (with multiple review reviewer) and one in Nov 2011 (first time reviewer). Both positive.

For Diego, I may be totally off base on this one but he looks, to me at least, like this might be Felipe reviewed in Fort Lauderdale. Kind of hard to say for sure.

No first hand experience with either but Alex would be someone I would be interested to know more about and if you do decide to meet him any feedback would be appreciated.

I met Alex about two years ago in Miami.

he is as beautiful, if not more beautiful, than his pics show. Back then, when I met him, I really did feel that he was too young for me. (In fact, I asked him for ID to make sure he was of legal age.)

He was friendly, kinda shy, and then his mom called in the middle of the session, and it broke the mood for me 'cause I speak spanish and could understand what they were talking about ... nothing in particular, just that it totally flipped my perception of him into the child-like mode ... and I ain't into kids at ALL.

... that was two years ago. would love to see if anyone has seen him more recently. If he has matured a bit ... could be very interesting.

He's traveling with, but apparently not working with another buddy from miami ... not diego.

any more folks with current info?

I met Alex about two years ago in Miami.

he is as beautiful, if not more beautiful, than his pics show. Back then, when I met him, I really did feel that he was too young for me. (In fact, I asked him for ID to make sure he was of legal age.)

He was friendly, kinda shy, and then his mom called in the middle of the session, and it broke the mood for me 'cause I speak spanish and could understand what they were talking about ... nothing in particular, just that it totally flipped my perception of him into the child-like mode ... and I ain't into kids at ALL.

... that was two years ago. would love to see if anyone has seen him more recently. If he has matured a bit ... could be very interesting.

He's traveling with, but apparently not working with another buddy from miami ... not diego.

any more folks with current info?

I met with Alex and I agree with everything that you said. An hour appointment maybe, but not much more than that.

Archived