Houston Massage 411

texas
This topic is 4375 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys, I'm looking for a sensual/erotic massage in Houston. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know.

These guys (Andrew and Tyler) have a 4-hand massage that sounds good to me but I can't find any reviews except on the Masseurfinder site, which I don't know if I should trust. If anyone has any experience with them I'd really appreciate hearing about it.

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/andrewtyler.shtml

Andrew has been around for years--first in Dallas and now in Houston. He has partnered with Tyler, off and on, since the first of the year. He has a solo ad on Rentboy and on Men4RentNow. I believe that Andrew is reviewed on this site, either in the Dallas or Houston section.

My preference for the type of service you are looking for is Adrian (832-229-2174) who has a nice in-call studio near 290 and Jones Road. I've been to him five or six times and have gotten an excellent massage with all of the extras for $70.00 per hour or $125.00 for 90 minutes. Very attractive Hispanic that knows what he is doing at all times. Friendly and nice. Highly recommended.

I've had two massages from Adam. He is 110% gorgeous, but, to me and with me, more than a bit remote and distant. No interactive play at all as he keeps his briefs or speedo on at all times. His rates are somewhat higher than market, but he is definitely one hunk of candy!!

Ryan has been around Houston for a long time and enjoys a good reputation, but is strictly no-nonsense therapeutic.

Archived