Matt Bomer Serves Up his Abs of Steel

jjkrkwood
This topic is 4533 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

But Perez Hilton has "abs of steel!" I've seen them, in those awesome pics that show his saggy skin from the lipo, where he's sucking in his stomach and it looks... odd.

Its NOT about Perez (although you are right, but its STILL a major accomplishment for Him) . Its about gorgeous Matt. Worth the ticket price PLUS a large popcorn.

Its NOT about Perez (although you are right, but its STILL a major accomplishment for Him) . Its about gorgeous Matt. Worth the ticket price PLUS a large popcorn.

He actually looked better before the surgery. I don't go for the Tara Reid-look.

But yes, I'd fuck Matt twelve ways to Sunday and make him squeal. Will I ever find love like that, JJ?

(sigh)

He actually looked better before the surgery. I don't go for the Tara Reid-look.

But yes, I'd fuck Matt twelve ways to Sunday and make him squeal. Will I ever find love like that, JJ?

(sigh)

I Love you Max. OK, I dont look like that, but my wallet is Big and full.....

Guest countryboywny
Well that would certainly help to ease the pain, I would imagine. I hear a big, full wallet is as strong as Percocet—and non-addicting!

Oh, I don't know about that.. I could get addicted to a big fat wallet! :p

Archived