Major Thanks and a 411 Request

luvsrubs
This topic is 4399 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wow have spent some time in this forum since I recently discovered it going back through about a year's worth of posts to get up to speed and am awed by the amount of useful and smart info I've found here. I have a relatively fixed income, but love going to masseurs so it's incredibly important to me to get good information before making the call. The stuff posted on here about the two major "review" sites certainly corresponds with my own opinions as does a lot of the other info I've found here. So thanks again and I look forward to reading more on this terrific forum. Given all that there are currently two masseurs I'm curious about. Having just read about the "fake" ads on massagem4m I'm wondering if one of them is a scam. So here are the two I'd be happy to have any info about.

http://www.massagem4m.com/ny/new-york-city/15595/ I've tried several times, but not in the last 2 months to contact this guy via both email and phone and he doesn't return emails or phone messages and is "busy" with a client it seems no matter the time of day. Granted given his looks, and the price listed I would guess he is almost too good to be true, but still curious. I tend to be drawn to the more manly older and muscular masseurs and generally like a resonably good massage (with the right guy it doesn't have to be super) with a happy ending.

Here is the other: http://www.massagem4m.com/ny/new-york-city/15224/

I promise my other posts won't be so lengthy but just wanted to say how thrilled I was to find this forum and nice intelligent witty people who are posting on it.

Thanks. I had no idea Trevor was also on Rent Boy. His pics are great on m4m and I'm going to give him a try soon. Shadowcat... feel free to PM me if you feel like sharing more details. Thanks again for the responses.

If massagem4m is putting up fake ads, then that is outright fraud and they could be criminally prosecuted. They are soliciting money from subscribers while representing these are masseurs on their site. They are knowingly selling a product that doesn't really exist.

Archived