I am looking for a legit massage therapist in Atlanta?

Atlantagaguy
This topic is 4417 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Welcome to the board! Always great to see another Hotlantan who has obtained citizenship in Hooville! I'm probably not a great help with your request, as my hiring of masseurs has been inconsistent, with plenty of hits and misses. Good ones come and go; the bad ones never seem to go away. Although I've never met him, our very own Joseph has good reviews and advertises a totally legit therapeutic massage.

The guy in Atlanta I have seen most often is the masseur (Joshua) at Flex. Yes Flex, the sleazy bath house. They have a masseur there 5 or 6 nights every week. He's a super nice guy, very talented hands, totally professional, therapeutic only (strange I know, considering it's on the grounds of Flex), he will focus on your needs and trouble spots. You have to pay the fee to enter the club, which was reduced during the winter (not sure if it's changed; I haven't been in 2 months), but his rate is $1/min, 10 minute minimum. The reason I see him is because I don't have to worry about scheduling issues. I can drop in, hang out, have some fun or laugh at the guys chasing each other around, and then drop by his massage room when he's available, and enjoy his firm hands.

Regardless, happy hunting!

I have not been to Atlanta but I do see Josephga post on this board with very thoughtful responses and he us a certified massage therapist so I would think you should check him out. He is very handsome in his pictures. If I get to Atlanta I will contact him.

Welcome to the board! Always great to see another Hotlantan who has obtained citizenship in Hooville! I'm probably not a great help with your request, as my hiring of masseurs has been inconsistent, with plenty of hits and misses. Good ones come and go; the bad ones never seem to go away. Although I've never met him, our very own Joseph has good reviews and advertises a totally legit therapeutic massage.

The guy in Atlanta I have seen most often is the masseur (Joshua) at Flex. Yes Flex, the sleazy bath house. They have a masseur there 5 or 6 nights every week. He's a super nice guy, very talented hands, totally professional, therapeutic only (strange I know, considering it's on the grounds of Flex), he will focus on your needs and trouble spots. You have to pay the fee to enter the club, which was reduced during the winter (not sure if it's changed; I haven't been in 2 months), but his rate is $1/min, 10 minute minimum. The reason I see him is because I don't have to worry about scheduling issues. I can drop in, hang out, have some fun or laugh at the guys chasing each other around, and then drop by his massage room when he's available, and enjoy his firm hands.

Regardless, happy hunting!

I'm actually not surprised at all lol for about 2 years I worked weekends at a gay nudist camp and all massages were strictly legit. everyone there was nude but me I wore gym pants and a tee

Archived