10 random questions ...

Decatur Guy
This topic is 4399 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

1. Have you ever been to the Grand Canyon? Yes. It was beautiful but far too crowded

2. You've won a cash prize. Would you rather have $10,000 in a lump sum or $1,000 a month for a year? $10,000 all at once - More likely not to spend it.

3. Do you have a PC or a Mac? Home-built PC Desktop & Mac-book Air

4. If you were offered $10 million to go into exile and never return to the U.S., would you? And where would you go to live if yes? Yes - as quick as you like - somewhere in the 5th Arr or around Pigalle. Then again maybe the countryside.

5. What's your favorite musical act (solo or group)? Gareth Emery

6. Have you ever had sex with a guy in his office or your office? Yes! Fun times - conference room with opaque glass doors.

7. Are you going to see the new Dark Shadows movie? No - not my speed - much to partner's dismay.

8. Surf or turf? Turf Only Ever

9. Have you ever been to Indiana? Yes - rolling through on the train!

10. What's your guilty pleasure meal/snack? Betty Crocker Vanilla Frosting on Graham Crackers - Sick! But Delicious.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Have you ever been to the Grand Canyon? Yes, and it was most amazing, I highly recommend.

2. You've won a cash prize. Would you rather have $10,000 in a lump sum or $1,000 a month for a year? Lump Sum.

3. Do you have a PC or a Mac? I have both, but use the Mac for fun more than work.

4. If you were offered $10 million to go into exile and never return to the U.S., would you? And where would you go to live if yes? I would be tempted, I love Patagonia.

5. What's your favorite musical act (solo or group)? Many favorites as a "grown up", I always loved ABBA as a kid.

6. Have you ever had sex with a guy in his office or your office? Made out before, but went some place private for the deed.

7. Are you going to see the new Dark Shadows movie? Maybe someday on an air flight, otherwise, no.

8. Surf or turf? :) probably surf!

9. Have you ever been to Indiana? Yes

10. What's your guilty pleasure meal/snack? Toffee

Archived