Thank You Forum

MFLV
This topic is 4424 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just wanted to say thank you to the forum members who responded to my post on Anton in DC. I scheduled an overnight with Anton in Annapolis but the day of arrival Anton was under the weather so it didn't happen:(. But what everyone said about a

Anton being a great guy proved true in tieback and forth emails we had. I was really impressed when he advised me of his situation. Even though it didn't workout I will see if we can get together the next time I am in the DC area.

My next area of travel is Orlando and a guy named Ryan Turner had caught my eye so I will post that question to the forum shortly on any information on Ryan. Hoping everyone here has a great weekend.

Thanks again for your comments and input it makes this board invaluable !!!

Don't miss Tristan Water or Adrian Hart in Orlando. They are both terrific.

Totally agree with Traveler's assessment and recommendation of these two great guys. I wish I lived in Orlando.

My next area of travel is Orlando and a guy named Ryan Turner had caught my eye so I will post that question to the forum shortly on any information on Ryan.

Ryan popped up on my radar too! I have scheduled a session with him when I head down to south FL in two weeks. My contact with him has been all good, and I am expecting a fine fun time with him. :)

Another great Orlando guy is Michael Vincenzo. Very sexy, very handsome, and a lot of fun! I hired him when he was visiting LA and I still kick myself for not going for a two or three hour session.

Yeah.Michael Vincenzo is on my radar too. I thought I read that he will be relocating to the West Coast in the near future so I am not sure he will be in Orlando when I get there. I would love to meet him and if I do get that chance will take your advice of a longer session:)

Archived