Amit - NY, SF, Everywhere (it seems): Legit?

nynakedtop
This topic is 4389 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys -

Has anyone actually tried this guy?

http://www.massagem4m.com/ny/new-york-city/14878/

He seems to always be traveling, not sure if this is legit at all, but would appreciate any experiences... His reviews seem a bit canned, and his profile seems to be all over the place (and not just geographically).

Thanks - much appreciated!

Have not tried him personally, but I know several masseurs that travel constantly. There is one based out of another city near me that I have been wanting to try for a year. He comes HIGHLY recommended, but I just keep missing him. If you look at his travel schedule, he literally darts all over the country.

Just to share what I have learned --

"Amit" claims to be straight, is very much concerned about money, and can become quite difficult when challenged on any issue. He does not hesitate to make extremely aggressive threats, and can engage in very very hurtful homophobic language.

I am not sure what else I can say in a public forum.

"Amit" claims to be straight, is very much concerned about money, and can become quite difficult when challenged on any issue. He does not hesitate to make extremely aggressive threats, and can engage in very very hurtful homophobic language.

He sounds like a real charmer!

This ia a case for JJ to take...

• 4 weeks later...

And he just gets weirder and weirder... check out the bullshit pricing scheme he offers:

http://www.massagem4m.com/ca/los-angeles/14878/

A friend of mine tried to contact him and got some cock-and-bull story about stolen laptops and lost cellphones as an explanation for weeks long gaps in communication - followed by a desperate plea for an overnight session ASAP...

This one sounds like trouble to me!

true, joseph - but the whole ad is just bizarre... it reads more like a hysterical and poorly written restaurant menu than anything else. and he seems so full of himself too. (not to mention the fact that i have heard some really really bad reports: he is one erratic and threatening character...)

don't want this to sound like a review, i know that this is not the space for that, or a personal vendetta. but something sounds rotten in denmark.

You can tell a lot by the "ranting" style of writing in his ad...this is not a stable guy. He's also wildly unattractive, to boot! Yes, I know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder but...

tsgarp says it all... ranting and wildly unattractive....

a friend about to book an appointment (despite my warnings) asked for a pic and got this response:

"no disrespect but i don't send my naked pics to people i haven't met, who haven't paid a penny yet for the privilege, nor any other reasons. also, i had my laptop stolen a week ago, so i am using my friend's computer to communicate with everyone, instead of mine, which also had the pics. the pics that are there on the site, i don't even have an access code or password to give to ANYONE unless they pay. i am not trying to be difficult. if you would like to book an appt, please let me know. if the naked pics are what u want, then i am sorry we can't come to an agreement here. i wish u the best."

when he declined he got a stream of abusive emails from the charming gentleman. this one is clearly trouble! (and NOT hot!)

Archived