Get on your knees NOW and start begging to be whipped

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4405 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I would love to be someones "Bitch"....;)

BVB... That definitely can be arranged… ;)!!!

Actually, I am intrigued by the construction of the flogger… I am viewing it on a somewhat small laptop screen, but it seems to be made of round braided stands and each strand then diverges into a certain number of lashes… I see possibly 2 or 3 per strand. At any rate, the stinging effect of the relatively thin braided strands combined with the thinner tips of those strands… would leave a “clawing” effect on the “victim”. In other words it could have a duel effect... using just the tips it can have the effect similar to a whip... or when the strands are used in toto it can act like a more traditional flogger. In any event, the strands being round, relatively thin, and braided give it an entirely different “feel” compared to the traditional flat leather standard flogger.

I see it putting smiles on faces... but only when used in a safe and sane fashion!

I would take a chance if this guy showed up at my door flogger in hand! :)

:D Ok gentlemen....stop the tease. Are we thinking of the same person? If so, I never knew that side of him...hhhmmm

I believe we are. Someone you met in the Southwest. The word VERSATILE is exactly what this guy is. In every sense of the word. Rest up for Chicago.

Boston Bill

:D Ok gentlemen....stop the tease. Are we thinking of the same person? If so, I never knew that side of him...hhhmmm
Well... Chicago... but based on his name he sounds as though he is from a city in Italy... someone that BG raves about... but as I recall he did not mention that side in his review...and as for that aspect of him... perhaps you missed reading my review where I discuss his "darker side"... which up until then was not a generally known aspect of his many talents... :D

Well... Chicago... but based on his name he sounds as though he is from a city in Italy... someone that BG raves about... but as I recall he did not mention that side in his review...and as for that aspect of him... perhaps you missed reading my review where I discuss his "darker side"... which up until then was not a generally known aspect of his many talents... :D

I love you guys....you just made my day!!!;););)

Now Rich... Where did you find this pic... Who is this guy... I need to know... are you saving him for yourself??? This guy being so hot... there has to be more of him...

Spill the beans... Remember... I have flogger that is similar to what this guy is wielding (not braided... but with rather thin strands... so close enough... but I do have to check out the braided variety...) and I know how to use it... but then again that might not be the right approach... as you would enjoy that... LOL... and would enjoy showing off the marks that it would make... even bigger LOL... ;)

Plus that flogger looks like it would sting like a B I T C H!!!!!

I don't know about the Flogger BUT my time spent with Lukas was very memorable! The guy Luvs to use that Gorgeous Butt in all ways useable!

Unfortunately he does not Travel as much as he used to. I believe he is homebased in Europe...

I don't know about the Flogger BUT my time spent with Lukas was very memorable! The guy Luvs to use that Gorgeous Butt in all ways useable!

Unfortunately he does not Travel as much as he used to. I believe he is homebased in Europe...

BG... You freaking son of a... fill in the blank!!!! You have done it all... seen it all... Now you are telling me that I have to go to Europe to see this dude... you are a cruel cruel man... If I were not so far away from your home base at the moment I would run down to Brooklyn and teach you a thing or two or three!!! ;)

Damn... you know it all... wise guy indeed!!!!!! (All meant to be interpreted with respect for the sage BG!)

Shoot! BG as seen them all and done them all... and is probably still going strong!!!! KUDOS!

BG... You freaking son of a... fill in the blank!!!! You have done it all... seen it all... Now you are telling me that I have to go to Europe to see this dude... you are a cruel cruel man... If I were not so far away from your home base at the moment I would run down to Brooklyn and teach you a thing or two or three!!! ;)

Damn... you know it all... wise guy indeed!!!!!! (All meant to be interpreted with respect for the sage BG!)

Shoot! BG as seen them all and done them all... and is probably still going strong!!!! KUDOS!

Well before I leave this Earth the only guy definitely on my Bucket List at this time is "Henry Cavill" from The Tudors/Immortals! Google him!

The guy is a Major Hunk soon to be Superman! He can ACT so this should be a good one! Apparently the GAY Rumours are starting to surface..once again?

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, even if the guy didn't know how to use the flogger there is certainly much potential there... OMG what a beautiful butt and those thighs!!!There is definitely something about that guy... not to mention his 18 inches... all of which he certainly knows how to use! And by the way, yes! I did measure it... and it's the perfect size!:)

Now now size isn't everything. In floggers OR boots, among other things.

But still I do have a few pairs of tall boots and a growing collectiong of floggers, heh heh.

But yeah it isn't the size but how you use them, so excuse me while I go out to the woods on this sunny but cool day for a little hot florentine flogging workout

with a very deserving forum member.

Raul

Archived