411 Alan Zargoza in Los Angeles - hot young bodybuilder

surferguy
This topic is 4407 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In his description he says "versatile top"... but in his listing he says "top" to me that says he prefers to be top, but will be versatile if necessary... is that the right interpretations? I hope someone takes it for the team, as I would certainly like to know more about this studly guy !!

In his physical beauty, he is Temptation afoot. If you have reservations as to him, I would suggest making inquiry of him as to whether or not he would be agreeable to luncheon or dinner as your guest which would afford you the opportunity to "vet" him as to his desirability as a hire. Being that "dining out" can prove a considerable expense n New York, he might welcome the invitation.

DAMN, I love his first and last pics in his ad. They're oh so enticing and luscious. ...would love to meet up with this hottie and would hope that he's

a very deep, deep kisser and rather interactive. [i did not read his info. in his ad; I just had to view this hot specimen!]

He is quite the beauty and would love to meet him. I may have to visit him as I'm too cheap to pay his requested additional cab fare... i mean, the guys i meet (some even travel from queens or new jersey) don't even complain about taking public transportation or charge travel to see me in my central chelsea location. I'm so in lust!

In his physical beauty, he is Temptation afoot. If you have reservations as to him, I would suggest making inquiry of him as to whether or not he would be agreeable to luncheon or dinner as your guest which would afford you the opportunity to "vet" him as to his desirability as a hire. Being that "dining out" can prove a considerable expense n New York, he might welcome the invitation.

Luncheon? I feel like I'm in Downton Abbey. *swoons*

Really? Working Guys donot "Work It for Food" as least ALL the guys I have met over the year's wouldn't consider this deal! Maybe in the Oscar Wilde Era it might have worked? BUT he has been dead a very long time...

IF your looking for an Option to RENT then Club 20 or Adonis has the Look See First Policy! The well "I'll Feed ya then maybe I'll Pay to Fuck ya" also is a Lame idea at best!

Archived