Raul G. Manzo Review 4/19/2012

whipped guy
This topic is 4426 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Gee! I thought Raul’s many reviews and that includes the triple review (number 18) written by myself, doit, and tomcat from about two years ago caught the essence of Raul… well they do… but Raul is so multifaceted and many-sided that today’s review actually captures different aspects of the fundamental nature of this extraordinary gentleman! I have always said that Raul's knowledge and talents know no bounds... Read it and bask in the magnificence of this amazing man!

Great and well-deserved review… and written in an attention-grabbing and entertaining style!

Kudos to the reviewer… not to mention the guy reviewed!

I am -:) ing right now because I, too, read the latest review of Raul with much interest and thought about writing a post. I'm elated that I did not since one is here.

I applaud the reviewer for writing oh so succinctly and interestingly, a review that would definitely encourage others to make the acquaintance [if not the friendship] with

Mr. Raul M. Raul and I have written to each other at varying times, but we have yet to meet in person; I will definitely be happy when this occurs!

To the writer/reviewer, I, too, applaud you for your efforts. That is the type of review [ or its equivalent] that I prefer reading, not those one or two sentence superficial reviews of

the men who are being promoted through those who've enjoyed their company! -:) -:) -:)

Probably one of the best written reviews ever and it was written for one of the greatest guys in the business. I have spent 2 wonderful overnights with Raul that exceeded my high expectations. Now I have to finish the reviews!!!!

Boston Bill

Sorry Raul for being the "procrastinating perfectionist"

Guest countryboywny

I, too, read Raul's review with much excitement! He truly is everything the reviewer says he is. A wonderful person and a hot man. A great review of a great guy to be sure!!

Archived