Clients being to clingy

zach_wilson
This topic is 4427 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

HA! If I could count the number of times I get a late night call on a Friday or Saturday where the first thing out of the person's mouth is "Do you party?"

"I am not a drug dealer." Click

It just sucks because he was a regular client for over a year now. And one time, I just so happened to have a buddy who knew the 'ropes'. Apparently he liked partying so much, he wants to do it all the time and only if I have favors. It's like, I don't even know that guy anymore, that was a 1 time thing that just so happened...and have to go thru a 3rd party person. Makes it even more difficult and I'm not going to do it again.

Enough is enough. I rather wait it out. I'll get money again. Who cares if the guy's net worth is probably well into the millions..

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It just sucks because he was a regular client for over a year now. And one time, I just so happened to have a buddy who knew the 'ropes'. Apparently he liked partying so much, he wants to do it all the time and only if I have favors. It's like, I don't even know that guy anymore, that was a 1 time thing that just so happened...and have to go thru a 3rd party person. Makes it even more difficult and I'm not going to do it again.

Enough is enough. I rather wait it out. I'll get money again. Who cares if the guy's net worth is probably well into the millions..

I have had enough time being around "altered" people in my normal life—and I certainly don't want it with clients. The last time this happened, a client came over and while we were kissing I kept thinking: "you taste ODD. Did you just drink a tonic water or something?" It turns out he had just done about three bumps of coke and it was all in his mouth—and now in mine. And I work at a place that does regular drug testing. I was furious.

I turned a guy away last year he called said joe somethings up I can't get the gate code to work. He told me he smoked a joint on the way over and most likely was on a good buzz on told him no need to get in the gate and too turn around and go home. I only want sober massage clients. I've taken poppers away from over 6 clients b4. you don't need that junk for a massage and I don't want to have to smell that crap I take it away give it back after the sessions over.

As Anton and others have said, you NEED to stop seeing this client immediately. I assume that he knows your real name, information, etc. If he gets pissed off, he may try anything, the least of which may be to contact your family, etc. If any threats are levied against you, you must alert the authorities; A simple threat of doing this may be enough, however.....

Archived